Honda Accord: Lights
- Headlight Aiming
- Replacing a Headlight Bulb
- Replacing a Front Turn Signal/Parking Light Bulb
- Replacing a Front Side Marker Light Bulb
- Replacing Rear Bulbs
- Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb
- Replacing a Fog Light Bulb
- Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
Parking Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. Turn the steering wheel and pull the inner fender back in the same way as when replacing the front turn signal/side marker light bulbs. 1. Turn the s ...
Countershaft Disassembly, Inspection,
1. Inspect the needle bearings for galling and rough movement. 2. Inspect the splines for excessive wear and damage. 3. Check the shaft bearing surface for scoring and excessive wear. 4. Lubr ...
Rack Guide Adjustment
Special Tools Required Locknut Wrench, 40 mm 07MAA-SL00100 or Locknut Wrench, 41 mm 07916-SA50001 1. Set the front wheels in the straight ahead position. 2. Loosen the rack guide screw locknut ( ...