Honda Accord: Lights
- Headlight Aiming
- Replacing a Headlight Bulb
- Replacing a Front Turn Signal/Parking Light Bulb
- Replacing a Front Side Marker Light Bulb
- Replacing Rear Bulbs
- Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb
- Replacing a Fog Light Bulb
- Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
The trip meter shows the number of miles (U.S.) or kilometers (Canada) driven since you last reset it. There are two trip meters: Trip A and Trip B. Switch between these displays by pressing ...
The diagrams in this section give you the dimensions and capacities of your vehicle and the locations of the identification numbers. It also includes information you should know about your v ...
Climate Control Power and Ground
1. Check the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/ relay box. is the fuse OK? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Replace the fuse, and recheck. If the fuse blows again, check for a short in ...