Honda Accord: Lights
- Headlight Aiming
- Replacing a Headlight Bulb
- Replacing a Front Turn Signal/Parking Light Bulb
- Replacing a Front Side Marker Light Bulb
- Replacing Rear Bulbs
- Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb
- Replacing a Fog Light Bulb
- Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type A: 2-door ...
XM Antenna Replacement
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140). 2. Remove the nut (A) from the XM antenna (B). 3. Disconnect the connector (C) and remove the XM antenna. 4. Install the XM antenna in the reverse ...
B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode
Check the ECM/PCM for DTCs and troubleshoot . ECM/PCM (see page 11-3) or F-CAN loss of communication errors first, then do this diagnosis if the symptom is related to the B-CAN system. 1. Comp ...