Honda Accord: Lights
- Headlight Aiming
- Replacing a Headlight Bulb
- Replacing a Front Turn Signal/Parking Light Bulb
- Replacing a Front Side Marker Light Bulb
- Replacing Rear Bulbs
- Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb
- Replacing a Fog Light Bulb
- Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
Alternator FR Signal Circuit
1. Start the engine, and let it idle. 2. Monitor the ALTERNATOR in the DATA LIST with the HDS. 3. Check if the indicated percentage varies when the headlight switch is turned on. Does the p ...
Shift Solenoid Valve Removal and
NOTE: -Do not hold the shift solenoid valve connector to remove and to install the shift solenoid valves. Hold the shift solenoid valve b o d y . -Do not install the shift solenoid valve A before ...
Secondary Shaft 2nd Gear Axial
1. Install the thrust needle bearing (A), the needle bearing (B), 2nd gear (C), the thrust needle bearing (D), the 37 x 58 mm thrust washer (E), and the 2nd clutch (F) on the secondary shaft (G), t ...