Honda Accord: Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb
1. Open the trunk, and remove the socket from the light assembly by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise.
2. Pull the bulb straight out of its socket. Push the new bulb straight into the socket until it bottoms.
3. Reinstall the socket. Turn it clockwise until it locks. Make sure the new bulb is working.
Turn Signals and Headlights
1. Turn signal 2. Off 3. Parking and indicator lights 4. AUTO* 5. Headlights on 6. High beams 7. Flash high beams 8. Fog lights off* 9.Fog lights on* *:If equipped Turn Signal - P ...
Maintenance Display The maintenance minder is an important feature of the information display. Based on engine and transmission operating conditions, the Accord's onboard computer (ECM/PCM) calcul ...
A/C Condenser Replacemen
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycling charging station (see page 21-80). 2. Remove the front grille cover (see page 20-274). 3. Remove the intake air duct and the water separator ...