Honda Accord: Brake Hose and Line Inspection
1. Inspect t h e brake hoses for d a m a g e , deterioration, leaks, interference, and twisting.
2. Check the brake lines for damage, rusting, and leaks. Also check for bent brake lines.
3. Check for leaks at hose and line joints and connections, and retighten if necessary.
4. Check the master cylinder and the VSA modulator-control unit for damage and leaks.
Installing a Child Seat
After selecting a proper child seat and a good place to install the seat, there are three main steps in installing the seat: 1. Properly secure the child seat to the vehicle. All child seats ...
Oil Filter Base Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter (see page 8-12). 2. Remove the exhaust pipe bracket (A), then remove the oil filter base (B). 3. Clean the O-ring grooves and the mating surface with the oil filter ba ...