Honda Accord: Intake Air Resonator Removal / Installation
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the air cleaner (see page 11-332).
3. Remove the battery base (A)
4. Remove the front grille cover.
- 2-door (see page 20-274)
- 4-door (see page 20-274)
5. Remove the water separator (A) and the intake duct (B).
6. Remove the front bumper (see page 20-255).
7. Remove the intake air resonator (A).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
Cam Chain Installation
Special Tools Required Camshaft Lock Pin Set 07AAB-RWCA120 NOTE: - Keep the cam chain away from magnetic fields. - Before doing this procedure, check that the variable valve timing control (VTC ...
High-Mount Brake Light Bulbs
High-mount brake light bulbs are the LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs. ...
Synchro Ring and Gear Inspection
1. Inspect the synchro rings for scoring, cracks, and damage (A). Example of synchro ring teeth 2. Inspect the inside of each synchro ring (B) for wear. Inspect the ...