Honda Accord: Intake Air Resonator Removal / Installation
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the air cleaner (see page 11-332).
3. Remove the battery base (A)
4. Remove the front grille cover.
- 2-door (see page 20-274)
- 4-door (see page 20-274)
5. Remove the water separator (A) and the intake duct (B).
6. Remove the front bumper (see page 20-255).
7. Remove the intake air resonator (A).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
Checking Wiper Blades
If the wiper blade rubber has deteriorated, it will leave streaks and the metal wiper arm may scratch the window glass. ...
Vanity Mirror Light Test/Replacement
1 . Remove the sunvisor (see page 20-135). 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the sunvisor (B). Vanity Mirror Light: 1.1 W x 2 3. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 and No. 2. ...
Rear Brake Disc Replacement
NOTE: Keep any grease off the brake disc and the brake pads. 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Release the parking brake lever fully. 4. Loose ...