Honda Accord: Intake Air Resonator Removal / Installation
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the air cleaner (see page 11-332).
3. Remove the battery base (A)
4. Remove the front grille cover.
- 2-door (see page 20-274)
- 4-door (see page 20-274)
5. Remove the water separator (A) and the intake duct (B).
6. Remove the front bumper (see page 20-255).
7. Remove the intake air resonator (A).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
Pull up the lid to open each pocket. ...
General Troubleshooting Information
How to Check for DTCs with the HDS There are three methods used to check for DTCs. The recommended method is to use the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) with the appropriate software, plugged into th ...