Honda Accord: Intake Air Resonator Removal / Installation
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the air cleaner (see page 11-332).
3. Remove the battery base (A)
4. Remove the front grille cover.
- 2-door (see page 20-274)
- 4-door (see page 20-274)
5. Remove the water separator (A) and the intake duct (B).
6. Remove the front bumper (see page 20-255).
7. Remove the intake air resonator (A).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
Ambient Light Replacement
With moonroof NOTE: The ambient light is built into the moonroof switch. 1. Remove the front individual map lights (see page 22-258). 2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and ...
Oil Pump Chain Replacement
NOTE: Keep the oil pump chain away from magnetic fields. Removal 1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30). 2. Remove the oil pan (see page 7-11). 3. Support the engine with a jack and a wood ...