Honda Accord: Intake Air Resonator Removal / Installation
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the air cleaner (see page 11-332).
3. Remove the battery base (A)
4. Remove the front grille cover.
- 2-door (see page 20-274)
- 4-door (see page 20-274)
5. Remove the water separator (A) and the intake duct (B).
6. Remove the front bumper (see page 20-255).
7. Remove the intake air resonator (A).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
A/C Compressor Relief Valve
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycling/charging station (see page 21-80). 2. Raise the vehicle on a lift. 3. Remove the relief valve (A) and the O-ring (B). Plug the opening to k ...
Lever-Locked Connector Disconnecting To disconnect the connector, pull the lever (A) while pushing the lock tab (B) down, then pull the connector (C). Connecting To connect the connector, push ...
VTC Actuator Inspection
1. Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62). 2. Loosen the rocker arm adjusting screws (see step 2 on page 6-81). 3. Remove the camshaft holder (see step 3 on page 6-81). 4. Remove the intake c ...