Honda Accord: Air Cleaner Element Inspection / Replacement
1. Open the air cleaner housing cover (A).
2. Remove the air cleaner element (B) from the air cleaner housing (C).
3. Check the air cleaner element for damage or clogging.
If it is damaged or clogged, replace it.
NOTE: Do not use compressed air to clean the air cleaner element.
4. Clean and remove any debris from inside the air cleaner.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
- If you did not replace the air cleaner element, this procedure is complete.
- If the maintenance minder required air cleaner replacement, reset the maintenance minder (see page 3-7).
- If the idle speed fluctuates, do the idle speed inspection (see page 11-292).
When using CD-R or CD-RW discs, use only high quality discs labeled for audio use. When recording a CD-R or CD-RW, the recording must be closed for it to be used by the disc changer. Play ...
Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320). 2. Remove the reservoir (A). 3. Remove the bracket (B). 4. Remove the fuel pressure regulator (C). 5. Install the parts in the reverse order ...
VSA Sensor Neutral Position Memorization
NOTE: Do not press the brake pedal during this procedure. 1. Park the vehicle on a flat and level surface, with the steering wheel in the straight ahead position. 2. With the ignition switch i ...