Honda Accord: Air Cleaner Element Inspection / Replacement
1. Open the air cleaner housing cover (A).
2. Remove the air cleaner element (B) from the air cleaner housing (C).
3. Check the air cleaner element for damage or clogging.
If it is damaged or clogged, replace it.
NOTE: Do not use compressed air to clean the air cleaner element.
4. Clean and remove any debris from inside the air cleaner.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
- If you did not replace the air cleaner element, this procedure is complete.
- If the maintenance minder required air cleaner replacement, reset the maintenance minder (see page 3-7).
- If the idle speed fluctuates, do the idle speed inspection (see page 11-292).
To use the vanity mirror on the back of the sun visor, pull up the cover. The vanity mirror lights come on when you pull up the cover. ...
To apply the parking brake, pull the lever up fully. To release it, pull up slightly, push the button, and lower the lever. The parking brake indicator on the instrument panel should go ou ...
DTC 81152: Gauge Control Module (EEPROM) Error NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Cle ...