Honda Accord: Air Cleaner Element Inspection / Replacement
1. Open the air cleaner housing cover (A).
2. Remove the air cleaner element (B) from the air cleaner housing (C).
3. Check the air cleaner element for damage or clogging.
If it is damaged or clogged, replace it.
NOTE: Do not use compressed air to clean the air cleaner element.
4. Clean and remove any debris from inside the air cleaner.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
- If you did not replace the air cleaner element, this procedure is complete.
- If the maintenance minder required air cleaner replacement, reset the maintenance minder (see page 3-7).
- If the idle speed fluctuates, do the idle speed inspection (see page 11-292).
Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Open the glass fully. 2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides. 3. Remove the wind ...
iPod Error Messages (Models without navigation system)
If you see an error message on the audio display while playing an iPod, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehicle to your dealer. ...
Audio System Lighting
You can use the instrument panel brightness control knob to adjust the illumination of the audio system. The audio system illuminates when the parking lights are on, even if the radio is turne ...