Honda Accord: Air Cleaner Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector (A).
2. Remove the harness clamps (B) and the bolts (C).
3. Loosen the band (D), then remove the air cleaner housing (E).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE: When torqueing the screw of the hose band (F), align the edge of the hose band (G) with the mark (H) painted on the hose band.
1. Separate the lumbar support switch cover (A) from the switch (B). 2. Disconnect the 5P connector (C) from the switch. 3. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position a ...
Adjusting the Sound
1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Sound, then press . Rotate to scroll through the following choices: The SVC ...
Your airbag systems are virtually maintenance free, and there are no parts you can safely service. However, you must have your vehicle serviced if: An airbag ever inflates. Any airbag that h ...