Honda Accord: Air Cleaner Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector (A).
2. Remove the harness clamps (B) and the bolts (C).
3. Loosen the band (D), then remove the air cleaner housing (E).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE: When torqueing the screw of the hose band (F), align the edge of the hose band (G) with the mark (H) painted on the hose band.
If a disc error occurs, you may see the following error messages. ...
Trunk Lid Adjustment
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Pry up the notches (A) to release the rear hooks (B), and pull up the cap (C) to release the side hooks (D), then remove the cap. 3. Slightly lo ...
Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Remove the license plate light assembly by pushing the left edge of the lens toward the right and pulling the assembly out. 2. Remove the lens b ...