Honda Accord: Intake Air System
- Component Location Index
- Throttle Body Test
- Throttle Body Cleaning
- Air Cleaner Removal/Installation
- Air Cleaner Element Inspection / Replacement
- Intake Air Resonator Removal / Installation
- Throttle Body Removal/Installation
- Throttle Body Disassembly/Reassembly
1. Inspect the gear and bearing contact areas for wear and damage, then measure the countershaft at points A, B, and C. If any part of the countershaft is less than the service limit, replace it. ...
Power Relay Test Special Tools Required Relay Puller 07AAC-000A1A0 Use this chart to identify the type of relay, then do the test listed for it. *1:'08-09 models *2: Carefully remove the relay ...
Wheel Bolt Replacement
Special Tools Required B a i l Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 - Do not use a hammer or impact tools (pneumatic or electric) to remove and install the wheel bolts. - Be careful not to damag ...