Honda Accord: Intake Air System
- Component Location Index
- Throttle Body Test
- Throttle Body Cleaning
- Air Cleaner Removal/Installation
- Air Cleaner Element Inspection / Replacement
- Intake Air Resonator Removal / Installation
- Throttle Body Removal/Installation
- Throttle Body Disassembly/Reassembly
Additional Safety Precautions
Do not attempt to deactivate your airbags. Together, airbags and seat belts provide the best protection. Do not tamper with airbag components or wiring for any reason. Tampering could cause t ...
Be careful when you are using the beverage holders. A spilled liquid that is very hot can scald you or your passengers. Spilled liquids can damage the upholstery, carpeting, and electrical c ...
Middle Floor Undercover
Left Side NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. 1. Remove the bolts and release the hook (A), then remove the left middle floor undercover (B). ...