Honda Accord: Instrument Visor Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Too! Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool a n d Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Adjust the steering column to the full tilt down position.
2. Detach the clips fastening the column blind cover (A) from the upper column cover (B) by hand.
3. If necessary, release the hooks (A), then remove the column blind cover (B) from the instrument visor (C).
4. Gently pull out along the edge of the instrument visor (A) to detach the clips (B, C) and release the hooks (D, E), and release the hooks (E) by pulling out the visor, then remove the visor.
5. Install the visor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely
Mode Control Motor Test
'08-09 models with A/T and '10 model with A/T NOTE; Before testing the motor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-9). 1. Disconnect the 7P connector from the mode control motor. Incorrectly app ...
Fuel Pressure Relieving
Before disconnecting fuel lines or hoses, relieve pressure from the system by disabling the fuel pump, running the engine until it stalls, then and disconnecting the fuel line/quick connect fitting ...
Fuel Cap Warning Message System
Special Tools Required - Vacuum Pump/Gauge, 0 - 3 0 In.Hg, Snap-on YA4000A or equivalent, commercially available - Vacuum/Pressure Gauge, 0 - 4 In.Hg, 07JAZ-001000B comes on frequently, or if the ...