Honda Accord: Instrument Visor Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Too! Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool a n d Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Adjust the steering column to the full tilt down position.
2. Detach the clips fastening the column blind cover (A) from the upper column cover (B) by hand.
3. If necessary, release the hooks (A), then remove the column blind cover (B) from the instrument visor (C).
4. Gently pull out along the edge of the instrument visor (A) to detach the clips (B, C) and release the hooks (D, E), and release the hooks (E) by pulling out the visor, then remove the visor.
5. Install the visor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely
Engine Coolant Check
Look at the coolant level in the radiator reserve tank. Make sure it is between the MAX and MIN lines. If it is below the MIN line, see Adding Engine Coolant for information on adding ...
Inspection and Maintenance
For your safety, perform all listed inspections and maintenance to keep your vehicle in good condition. If you become aware of any abnormality (noise, smell, insufficient brake fluid, oil resi ...
Resuming the Set Speed
When you push the CANCEL button, or tap the brake or clutch pedal, the system will remember the previously set cruising speed. To return to that speed, accelerate to above 25 mph (40 km/h), ...