Honda Accord: Driver's Dashboard Lower Cover Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1 . Adjust the steering column to the full tilt up position.
2. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (A).
-1. Pull out the bottom of the cover to detach the clips (B).
-2. Pull out along the edge of the cover to detach the clips (C).
-3. Release the bottom hooks (D).
-4. Disconnect the VSA OFF switch connector (E).
3. If necessary, remove the screws, and release the hooks (A), then remove the pocket trim (B) from the driver's dashboard lower cover (C).
4. Install the cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- If the hooks are damaged or stress-whitened, replace the driver's dashboard lower cover with a new one.
- Make sure the VSA OFF switch connector is plugged in properly.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely.
Mainshaft Thrust Clearance Adjustment
Special Tools Required - Mainshaft Holder 07GAJ-PG20110 - Mainshaft Base 07GAJ-PG20130 1. Remove the 72 mm shim (A) and oil guide plate M from the transmission housing (B). 2. Thoroughly clea ...
Parking/Daytime Running Light Bulbs
Parking/daytime running light bulbs are LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs. ...
Component Location Index
2-door 4-door ...