Honda Accord: Front Inner Fender Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the front wheel.
2. Remove the front inner fender (A).
-1. Canada models: On the back of the wheel arch, remove the screws (B) and the clip (C), and remove the front splash guard (D).
-2. From under the front bumper (E), detach the clip (F) securing the front bumper, the splash shield (G), and the front inner fender, and detach the clips (H) securing the front bumper and the inner fender.
-3. From the wheel arch, detach the clips (I, J , K, L) that secure the front inner fender (and the splash shield) to the body.
-4. From the wheel arch, detach the clip (M) that secure the front inner fender to the resonator chamber (left side) or the body (right side).
-5. Release the hook (N) of the splash shield, then remove the front inner fender.
NOTE: To release the clip C, F, H, I, K, M, pry up on the center pin at the notch ( 0 ).
3. Install the inner fender in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hook into place securely.
PCV Valve Inspection
1. Check the PCV valve (A), hoses (B), and connections for leaks or restrictions. 1.PCV valve when the hose between the PCV valve and intake manifold is lightly pinched (A) with your fingers or ...
Rear Seat Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 4-door NOTE: - Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool s ...
Low Smart Entry Remote SignalStrength*
The vehicle transmits radio waves to locate the smart entry remote when locking/ unlocking the doors, opening the trunk, or to start the engine. In the following cases, locking/unlocking the door ...