Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1 - Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Remove the two screws and the ignition switch.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Open the glove box by pulling the handle to the left. Close it with a firm push. Lock or unlock the glove box with the master key. An open glove box can cause serious injury to your passe ...
Setting the Clock
Clock You can adjust the time in the clock display with the ignition switch is in ON The clock is automatically updated through the navigation system, so the time does not need to be adju ...