Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1 - Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Remove the two screws and the ignition switch.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Differential Carrier and Final Driven
1. Remove the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). NOTE: Differential carrier bolts have left-hand threads. 2. Install the final driven gear in the direction shown on the ...
ThreeWay Catalytic Converters
The three way catalytic converters contain precious metals that serve as catalysts, promoting chemical reactions to convert the exhaust gasses without affecting the metals. The catalytic conv ...
Your vehicle has several convenient storage areas: Glove box Door and seat-back pockets Roof-rack (if installed) Center pockets Console compartment Trunk, including the rear seat when fold ...