Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1 - Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Remove the two screws and the ignition switch.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Cf Hinder Bore Honing
Only a scored or scratched cylinder bore must be honed. 1. Measure the cylinder bores (see page 7-17). If the engine block is to be reused, hone the cylinders, and remeasure the bores. 2. Re ...
To Select a Station
You can use any of five methods to find radio stations on the selected band: tune, skip (seek), scan, the preset buttons, and auto select. On the FM band, you can also use the features provid ...
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
When the vehicle has one of these symptoms, check for a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) with the HDS. If there is no DTC, do the diagnostic procedure for the symptom, in the sequence listed, until yo ...