Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1 - Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Remove the two screws and the ignition switch.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Driver's Outer Middle Pad
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...
HVAC Control Unit
Removal / Installation
1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-115).' 2. Remove the self-tapping screws. If necessary, replace the bulbs (A). 3. While holding the HVAC control unit (A), firmly press the center of one of ...
How the SRS Indicator Works
The SRS indicator alerts you to a potential problem with your airbag system components. When you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position, this indicator comes on briefly then goes ...