Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1 - Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Remove the two screws and the ignition switch.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Clutch Pedal Position Switch
M/T model 1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch 3P connector (A). 2. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (B). 3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
Checking the DTCs by HDS *:'10 model ...
Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch B
(3rd Clutch) Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block both rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the splash shield. 3. Disc ...