Honda Accord: Oil Pressure Switch Test
1 Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector (A) from
the oil pressure switch (B).
2. Check for continuity between the oil pressure switch
terminal and the engine (ground). There should be
continuity with the engine stopped. There should be
no continuity with the engine running.
1. Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the
data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11-3).
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehic ...
1. Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector (A), then
remove the oil pressure switch (B).
2. Remove any old liquid gasket from the switch and
switch mounting hole.
3. Apply a very small am ...
Component Location Index
Opening the Hood
1. Park the vehicle on a level surface, and set
the parking brake.
2. Pull the hood release handle under the
lower left corner of the dashboard.
- The hood will pop up slightly.