Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the table.
5. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the ignition switch (see page 22-107).
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Additional Information on Recommended Discs
The in-dash disc player/changer has a sophisticated and delicate mechanism. If you insert a damaged disc as indicated in this section, it may become stuck inside and damage the audio unit. ...
Premium Audio System with navigation Premium Audio System with navigation Premium Audio System without navigation Premium Audio System without navigation Without Premium Audio Syst ...