Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the table.
5. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the ignition switch (see page 22-107).
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
A battery can explode if you do not follow the proper procedure, causing seiious injury to anyone nearby. Follow all procedures carefully and keep sparks and open flames away from the battery. R ...
Power Mirror Actuator Test
1. Remove the mirror mount cover (see page 20-62). 2. Disconnect the 8P connector (A) from the power mirror actuator (B). 3. Check the actuator operation by connecting battery power and ground ...
Component Location Index (cont'd) Engine Compression Inspection NOTE: After this inspection, you must reset the engine control module (ECM)/powertrain control module (PCM), otherwise the ECM ...