Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the table.
5. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the ignition switch (see page 22-107).
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Hood Seal and Hood Molding
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the hood. 1. Detach the clips (A) with a clip remover, then remove the hood seal (B). On Canada models: Detach the clips (C), then remove the hood molding (D). 2-d ...
We recommend that you check the engine oil level every time you refuel. Park the vehicle on level ground. Wait approximately three minutes after turning the engine off before you check the oil ...