Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the table.
5. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the ignition switch (see page 22-107).
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
To shift from Park to any position, press firmly on the brake pedal, and press the release button on the front of the shift lever, then move the lever. You cannot shift out of Park when th ...
To use the console lid as an armrest, slide it to one of its three positions. ...
The ECON button turns the ECON mode on and off. The ECON mode helps you improve your fuel economy by adjusting the performance of the engine, transmission, heating and cooling system/climate co ...