Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the table.
5. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the ignition switch (see page 22-107).
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve A Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct 2. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A connector. 3. Remove the bolts securing the ATF cooler line brackets (B), then remove A/T clutch pres ...
Piston Ring Replacement
1. Remove the piston from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Using a ring expander (A), remove the old piston rings (B). 3. Clean all ring grooves thoroughly with a squared-off broken ring ...
Rear Door Outer Handle Replacement
4-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-38). 2. Disconnect the power door lock actuator connector (A) ...