Honda Accord: Multiplex Integrated Control System
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- Troubleshooting B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode B
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode C
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode D
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode 1 and Test Mode 2 (without the HDS)
- Sleep and Wake-up Mode Test
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- MICU input Test
Balancer Shaft Inspection
1. Seat the balancer shaft by pushing it away from the oil pump sprocket end of the oil pump. 2. Zero the dial indicator against the end of the balancer shaft, then push the balancer shaft back a ...
Rapid brake pad wear, vehicle vibration (after a long drive), or high, hard brake pedal NOTE: Make sure that the caliper pins are installed correctly. Upper caliper pin B and lower caliper pin A ar ...
Parking Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. Turn the steering wheel and pull the inner fender back in the same way as when replacing the front turn signal/side marker light bulbs. 1. Turn the s ...