Honda Accord: Multiplex Integrated Control System
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- Troubleshooting B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode B
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode C
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode D
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode 1 and Test Mode 2 (without the HDS)
- Sleep and Wake-up Mode Test
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- MICU input Test
Windshield Wipers andWashers
Windshield Wipers 1. MIST 2. OFF 3. INT - Intermittent 4. LO - Low speed 5. HI - High speed 6. Windshield washers Push the right lever up or down to select a position. MIST - The wipe ...
Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Output Check After
a Vehicle Collision
1. Position the front passenger's seat to the rear most position, and adjust the seat-back to the forward most position. Do not move the seat from this position. 2. Drive the vehicle, accelerate ...
VSA activation indicator does not go off, and no DTCs are stored NOTE: If the VSA modulator was replaced prior to the activation indicator turning on, do the VSA sensor neutral position memorizati ...