Honda Accord: Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (see page 11-308), after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are OK.
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320).
2. Remove the fuel filter set (A).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit - When connecting the wire harness (B), make sure the connection is secure and the connectors are firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit (C), make sure the connection is secure and the connector is firmly locked into place. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new O-rings (D) and a new bracket (E). When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11-321).
NOTE: - Coat the O-rings with clean engine oil; do not use any other oil or fluid.
- Do not pinch the O-rings during installation.
- Use all the new parts supplied in the fuel filter replacement kit.
To use the sun visor, pull it down. When using the sun visor for the side window, remove the support rod from the clip, and swing it out. In this position, the sun visor can be adjusted by m ...
Front Bumper Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Have an assistant help you when removing and installing the front bumper. - Take care not to scratch the front bumper or the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - When pr ...
Synchro Ring and Gear Inspection
1. Inspect the synchro rings for scoring, cracks, and damage (A). Example of synchro ring teeth 2. Inspect the inside of each synchro ring (B) for wear. Inspect the ...