Honda Accord: Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (see page 11-308), after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are OK.
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320).
2. Remove the fuel filter set (A).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit - When connecting the wire harness (B), make sure the connection is secure and the connectors are firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit (C), make sure the connection is secure and the connector is firmly locked into place. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new O-rings (D) and a new bracket (E). When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11-321).
NOTE: - Coat the O-rings with clean engine oil; do not use any other oil or fluid.
- Do not pinch the O-rings during installation.
- Use all the new parts supplied in the fuel filter replacement kit.
Electrical Compass Unit Input
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Loosen the bolts (A), then pull out the electrical compass unit bracket (B). 3. Disconnect the 6P connector (C) and remove the mounting bolt ( D ) ...
This chapter describes how to operate technology features. ...
If the engine oil life is less than 15%, you will see the Maintenance Minder messages appear on the information display* or the multi-information display* every time you turn the ignition swit ...