Honda Accord: Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (see page 11-308), after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are OK.
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320).
2. Remove the fuel filter set (A).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit - When connecting the wire harness (B), make sure the connection is secure and the connectors are firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit (C), make sure the connection is secure and the connector is firmly locked into place. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new O-rings (D) and a new bracket (E). When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11-321).
NOTE: - Coat the O-rings with clean engine oil; do not use any other oil or fluid.
- Do not pinch the O-rings during installation.
- Use all the new parts supplied in the fuel filter replacement kit.
Power Mirror Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Lower the door glass fully. 2. With your hand, carefully pull out the top edge of the tweeter cover (A) to release the upper hooks (B) and detach th ...
CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73). 2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198). 3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt. 4. Remov ...
Heating and Cooling System*/ClimateControl System* Maintenance
Dust and Pollen Filter The heating and cooling system*/climate control system* is equipped with a dust and pollen filter that collects pollen, dust, and other debris in the air. The Maintenance ...