Honda Accord: Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (see page 11-308), after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are OK.
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320).
2. Remove the fuel filter set (A).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit - When connecting the wire harness (B), make sure the connection is secure and the connectors are firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit (C), make sure the connection is secure and the connector is firmly locked into place. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new O-rings (D) and a new bracket (E). When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11-321).
NOTE: - Coat the O-rings with clean engine oil; do not use any other oil or fluid.
- Do not pinch the O-rings during installation.
- Use all the new parts supplied in the fuel filter replacement kit.
Transmission Type 88E5: 5-speed Manual M91 A: 5-speed Automatic B90A: 5-speed Automatic Serial Number 1000001-: M91A, B90A 8000001-: 88E5 ...
Engine Oil Filter Replacement
Special Tools Required Oil Filter Wrench 07 AAA-PLC A100 1. Drain the engine oil (see page 8-11). 2. Remove the oil filter with the oil filter wrench. 3. Inspect the filter to make sure the ru ...
U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited Warranty - covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects ...