Honda Accord: Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (see page 11-308), after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are OK.
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320).
2. Remove the fuel filter set (A).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit - When connecting the wire harness (B), make sure the connection is secure and the connectors are firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit (C), make sure the connection is secure and the connector is firmly locked into place. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new O-rings (D) and a new bracket (E). When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11-321).
NOTE: - Coat the O-rings with clean engine oil; do not use any other oil or fluid.
- Do not pinch the O-rings during installation.
- Use all the new parts supplied in the fuel filter replacement kit.
Forced Starting of Display
Special Tools Required SCS Service Connector 07PAZ-0010100 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Connect the SCS service connector (A) to the navigation service connector (B) located behin ...
Engine Oil Lewel Check
1. Park the vehicle on level ground, and start the engine. Hold the engine speed at 3,000 rpm with no load (in N or P (A/T model) or Neutral (M/T model)) until the radiator fan comes on, then tur ...