Honda Accord: Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Replacement
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320).
2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit: - When connecting the wire harness, make sure the connection is secure and the connector (C) is firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit, make sure the connection is secure. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11 -321).
Component Location Index
4-door 4-door 2-door 2-door ...
Engine Type K24Z3: 2.4 L DOHC i-VTEC Sequential Multiport Fuel-injected, 190HP engine Serial Number 1000001-: Except PZEV 1500001-: PZEV ...
Dynamic Damper Replacement
1. Remove the Inboard joint (see page 16-7). 2. Remove the dynamic damper band (see step 1 on page 16-7). 3. Remove the dynamic damper (A). Left driveshaft Right driveshaft 4. Install a ...