Honda Accord: Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Replacement
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320).
2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit: - When connecting the wire harness, make sure the connection is secure and the connector (C) is firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit, make sure the connection is secure. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11 -321).
Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178). 2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114). 3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's ...
How to Use This Manual
This manual is divided into multiple sections.The first page of each section is marked with a black tab that lines up with its corresponding thumb index tab on this page and the back cover. You c ...