Honda Accord: Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Replacement
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320).
2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit: - When connecting the wire harness, make sure the connection is secure and the connector (C) is firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit, make sure the connection is secure. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11 -321).
Front Seat Torsion Bar Replacement
2-door Driver's seat (manual height adjustable seat) NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, ...
Special Tools ...
Safety When Performing Maintenance
Some of the most important safety precautions are given here. However, we cannot warn you of every conceivable hazard that can arise in performing maintenance. Only you can decide whether or not ...