Honda Accord: Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Replacement
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320).
2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit: - When connecting the wire harness, make sure the connection is secure and the connector (C) is firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit, make sure the connection is secure. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11 -321).
A/C Refrigerant Oil Replacement
Recommended PAG oil: DENSO ND-OIL 8 P/N 38897-PR7-A01AH: 120 m l (4 fl-oz) It is important to have the correct amount of refrigerant oil in the A/C system to ensure proper lubrication of the A/C c ...
Component Location Index (cont'd) Engine Compression Inspection NOTE: After this inspection, you must reset the engine control module (ECM)/powertrain control module (PCM), otherwise the ECM ...