Honda Accord: Front Door Sash Outer Trim Replacement
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the door.
- 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar.
1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-36).
2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the hooks (B) from the door, and release the trim from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door, then remove the trim. Take care not to damage the door glass outer weatherstrip.
3. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal.
Input Shaft (Mainshaft) Speed Sensor
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way. 2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing. 3. Disconnect the input shaft (mainshaft) spee ...
End Cover Removal
Special Tools Required Mainshaft Holder 07GAB-PF50101 1. Remove the three bolts (D) securing the ATF cooler inlet line brackets, the ATF filter bracket bolts (E), the ATF cooler line banjo bolts ...
Rear Seat-back Cover Replacement
2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. 1. Remove the seat-back (see page 20-239). 2. Remove all of the head restraints. 3. ...