Honda Accord: Front Door Sash Outer Trim Replacement
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the door.
- 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar.
1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-36).
2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the hooks (B) from the door, and release the trim from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door, then remove the trim. Take care not to damage the door glass outer weatherstrip.
3. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal.
Shift Cable Adjustment
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158). 2. Move the shift lever to R. 3. Remove the nut securing the shift cable end. 4. Unlock the retainer (A). 5. Rotate the socket holder retain ...
Front Individual Map Light
With moonroof 1. Turn the map light switch OFF. 2. Carefully pry the lens ( A ) off with a small screwdriver. Individual Map Light: 8 W x 2 3 . Remove the screws, then remove the individual ma ...
Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and
3rd Gear Installation
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100 1. Install 2nd gear, 1st gear, 5th gear, and the 37 x 41 x 54.3 mm collar on the countershaft. 2. Slide 3rd gear (A) over the count ...