Honda Accord: Front Door Sash Outer Trim Replacement
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the door.
- 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar.
1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-36).
2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the hooks (B) from the door, and release the trim from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door, then remove the trim. Take care not to damage the door glass outer weatherstrip.
3. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal.
1. Remove the auto-tensioner (see page 4-31). 2. Clamp the auto-tensioner (A) by using two 8 mm bolts (B) and a vise (C) as shown. Do not clamp the auto-tensioner itself, then remove the tensione ...
Knock Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4). 2. Disconnect the knock sensor connector (A). 3. Remove the knock sensor (B). 4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. ...
Setting the Clock
On models without navigation system To set the time, press the CLOCK button until you hear a beep. The displayed time begins to blink. Change the hours by pressing the H (hour) button until th ...