Honda Accord: Front Door Sash Outer Trim Replacement
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the door.
- 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar.
1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-36).
2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the hooks (B) from the door, and release the trim from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door, then remove the trim. Take care not to damage the door glass outer weatherstrip.
3. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal.
Rear Window Defogger
The rear window defogger will clear fog, frost, and thin ice from the window. Push the defogger button to turn it on and off. The indicator in the button comes on to show the defogger is o ...
Transmission Range Switch
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block the rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the left front wheel. 3. Mo ...
ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control)*
Maintains a constant vehicle speed and a safe distance between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you without having to keep your foot on the brake pedal or accelerator. WARNING Improper ...