Honda Accord: Hood Opener Cable Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts.
- Take care not to kink the hood opener cable.
1. Remove these items: - Front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) - Front fender trim, left side: - 2-door (see page 20-277) - 4-door (see page 20-277) - Front inner fender, left side as needed (see page 20-290) - Kick panel, driver's side: - 2-door (see page 20-105) - 4-door (see page 20-107) 2. Disconnect the hood opener cable (A) from the hood latch (B) (see page 20-302).
3. Detach the clips with a clip remover.
4. Disconnect the hood opener cable (A) from the hood release handle (B) (see page 20-303).
5. Remove the grommet (C), then remove the hood opener cable.
6. Install the cable in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- When installing the opener cable under the dashboard, route the cable under the left engine compartment wire harness (D).
Driver's Under-dash Fuse/Relay Box
(MICU) Removal and Installation
Special Tools Required Relay Puller 07AAC-000A1A0 USA models NOTE; SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), an ...
The suspension can be adjusted for front and rear toe. Pre-Alignment Checks For proper inspection and adjustment of the wheel ; alignment, do these checks: 1. Release the parking brake-to avoid an ...
Washer Fluid Level Switch Test
Canada models 1. Remove the right inner fender (see page 20-290). 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the washer fluid level switch (B). 3. Remove the washer fluid level switch from the w ...