Honda Accord: Hood Opener Cable Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts.
- Take care not to kink the hood opener cable.
1. Remove these items: - Front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) - Front fender trim, left side: - 2-door (see page 20-277) - 4-door (see page 20-277) - Front inner fender, left side as needed (see page 20-290) - Kick panel, driver's side: - 2-door (see page 20-105) - 4-door (see page 20-107) 2. Disconnect the hood opener cable (A) from the hood latch (B) (see page 20-302).
3. Detach the clips with a clip remover.
4. Disconnect the hood opener cable (A) from the hood release handle (B) (see page 20-303).
5. Remove the grommet (C), then remove the hood opener cable.
6. Install the cable in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- When installing the opener cable under the dashboard, route the cable under the left engine compartment wire harness (D).
Crankshaft Pulley Removal and Installation
Special Tools Required Handle, 6-25-660L 07JAB-001020B Crankshaft Pulley Holder 07AAB-RJAA100 Socket, 19 mm 07JAA-001020A or equivalent Removal 1 . Remove the front wheels. 2. Remove the splas ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot with the HDS, and review General Troubleshooting Information (see page 14-4). NOTE: *1: The DTC in parentheses is ...
Valve Body Valve Installation
1. Coat all parts with ATF before assembly. 2. Install the valves and the springs in the sequence shown for the main valve body (see page 14-277), the regulator valve body (see page 14-279), and ...