Honda Accord: ELD Replacement
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the upper cover (A), then remove the two positive ( + ) terminals (B).
3. Remove the under-hood fuse/relay box (C) from the bracket.
4. Remove the lower cover (A).
5. Disconnect the ELD 3P connector (B).
6. Remove the fuses (A) and (B).
7. Release the three lock tabs (A), then remove the ELD (B).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Cleaning the Seat Belts
If your seat belts get dirty, use a soft brush with a mixture of mild soap and warm water to clean them. Do not use bleach, dye, or cleaning solvents. Let the belts air dry before you use ...
Damper/Spring Removal and Installation
Removal 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Fold down the rear seat-back, then remove the lid (A). NOTE: For 4-door, lift up the tab (B) inside und ...