Honda Accord: ELD Replacement
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the upper cover (A), then remove the two positive ( + ) terminals (B).
3. Remove the under-hood fuse/relay box (C) from the bracket.
4. Remove the lower cover (A).
5. Disconnect the ELD 3P connector (B).
6. Remove the fuses (A) and (B).
7. Release the three lock tabs (A), then remove the ELD (B).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Throttle Body Cleaning
Do n o t i n s e r t : your fingers into the installed throve body when you turn the ignition switch to ON (II) or while the ignition switch is in ON (II). If you do, you will seriously injure your ...
Memorizing the Tire Pressure Sensor ID
Special Tools Required TPMS Trigger Tool ATEQ VT55* - Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program 888-424-6857 All four tire pressure sensor IDs must be memorized to the TPMS control u ...
If equipped Bluetooth HandsFreeLink (HFL) allows you to place and receive phone calls using voice commands, without handling your cell phone. To use HFL, you need a Bluetoothcompatible cell ...