Honda Accord: ELD Replacement
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the upper cover (A), then remove the two positive ( + ) terminals (B).
3. Remove the under-hood fuse/relay box (C) from the bracket.
4. Remove the lower cover (A).
5. Disconnect the ELD 3P connector (B).
6. Remove the fuses (A) and (B).
7. Release the three lock tabs (A), then remove the ELD (B).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Transmission Type 88E5: 5-speed Manual B90A: 5-speed Automatic Serial Number 3000001-: B90A 8400001-: 88E5 ...
Outside Air Temperature indicator
NOTE: To test the outside air temperature sensor (see page 21-185). Description The outside air temperature sensor is located behind the center of the front bumper. The gauge control module uses ...
Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side. 2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm. NOTICE Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the ...