Honda Accord: Center Console Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the front seat, the dashboard, or the related parts.
1 . Remove these items: - Center console panel (see page 20-157) - Center console rear trim (see page 20-160) 2. If equipped, detach the harness clips (A) fastening the front seat heater switch harnesses (B) from the center console. M/T with seat heater: Detach the harness clip from the driver's side only.
3 . D i s c o n n e c t t h e c o n s o l e a c c e s s o r y power s o c k et connector (A) and the auxiliary jack assembly connector (B), and detach the harness clip (C).
4. Remove the screws (A) and the bolts (B) securing the center console (C).
5. Remove the center console (A).
- 1 . Detach the clips by pulling out the front bottom edges of the center console from both sides.
-2. Pull up the console to release the hooks (B).
-3. With rear ventilation: Pull the console rearward to disconnect both the side ducts (C).
Without rear ventilation
With rear ventilation
6. With rear ventilation; If necessary, release the clips and detach the passenger's seat heater switch harness clip (A), then remove the driver's rear ventilation duct (B) and the passenger's rear ventilation duct (C) from the center rear ventilation duct joint (D).
7. Install the console in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure each connector is plugged in properly.
- If the clips are damaged, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely.
Customer Service Information
Honda dealership personnel are trained professionals. They should be able to answer all your questions. If you encounter a problem that your dealership does not solve to your satisfaction, please ...
Always use the parking brake when you park your vehicle. Make sure the parking brake is set firmly, or your vehicle may roll if it is parked on an incline. If your vehicle has an automatic ...
Component Location Index
2-door 4-door ...