Honda Accord: Center Console Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the front seat, the dashboard, or the related parts.
1 . Remove these items: - Center console panel (see page 20-157) - Center console rear trim (see page 20-160) 2. If equipped, detach the harness clips (A) fastening the front seat heater switch harnesses (B) from the center console. M/T with seat heater: Detach the harness clip from the driver's side only.
3 . D i s c o n n e c t t h e c o n s o l e a c c e s s o r y power s o c k et connector (A) and the auxiliary jack assembly connector (B), and detach the harness clip (C).
4. Remove the screws (A) and the bolts (B) securing the center console (C).
5. Remove the center console (A).
- 1 . Detach the clips by pulling out the front bottom edges of the center console from both sides.
-2. Pull up the console to release the hooks (B).
-3. With rear ventilation: Pull the console rearward to disconnect both the side ducts (C).
Without rear ventilation
With rear ventilation
6. With rear ventilation; If necessary, release the clips and detach the passenger's seat heater switch harness clip (A), then remove the driver's rear ventilation duct (B) and the passenger's rear ventilation duct (C) from the center rear ventilation duct joint (D).
7. Install the console in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure each connector is plugged in properly.
- If the clips are damaged, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely.
Mainshaft 5th Gear Axial Clearance
1. Remove the mainshaft transmission housing bearing (seepage 14-270). 2. Install the thrust needle bearing ( A ) , 5th gear ( B ) , the needle bearing (C), the thrust needle bearing (D), the 41 ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: The above DTCs are indicated when the PGM-FI system is selected with the HDS. Some automatic transmission DTCs cause the MIL to come on. If the MIL is on and no DTCs are indicated in the PG ...
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) - Required Federal Explanation
Each tire, including the spare (if provided), should be checked monthly when cold and inflated to the inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer on the vehicle placard or tir ...