Honda Accord: Center Console Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the front seat, the dashboard, or the related parts.
1 . Remove these items: - Center console panel (see page 20-157) - Center console rear trim (see page 20-160) 2. If equipped, detach the harness clips (A) fastening the front seat heater switch harnesses (B) from the center console. M/T with seat heater: Detach the harness clip from the driver's side only.
3 . D i s c o n n e c t t h e c o n s o l e a c c e s s o r y power s o c k et connector (A) and the auxiliary jack assembly connector (B), and detach the harness clip (C).
4. Remove the screws (A) and the bolts (B) securing the center console (C).
5. Remove the center console (A).
- 1 . Detach the clips by pulling out the front bottom edges of the center console from both sides.
-2. Pull up the console to release the hooks (B).
-3. With rear ventilation: Pull the console rearward to disconnect both the side ducts (C).
Without rear ventilation
With rear ventilation
6. With rear ventilation; If necessary, release the clips and detach the passenger's seat heater switch harness clip (A), then remove the driver's rear ventilation duct (B) and the passenger's rear ventilation duct (C) from the center rear ventilation duct joint (D).
7. Install the console in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure each connector is plugged in properly.
- If the clips are damaged, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely.
To Play a USB Flash Memory Device
This audio system can operate the audio files on a USB flash memory device with the same controls used for the in-dash disc changer. To play a USB flash memory device, connect it to the USB ...
CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73). 2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198). 3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt. 4. Remov ...