Honda Accord: Center Console Rear Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the center console and the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Gently pull out the center console rear trim (A) to detach the clips, then remove the trim.
Without rear ventilation
2. With rear ventilation: Disassemble the center console rear t r i m.
-1. Remove t h e screws (A,B), release t h e hooks (C) a n d t h e tabs (D), t h e n remove t h e upper t r im (E) and t he rear vent (F) as an assembly from the lower trim (G).
-2. Remove t h e screws (H), then separete t h e upper trim and t h e rear vent.
3. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips, the hooks, and the tabs into place securely.
Oil Jet Replacement
1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-17). 2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14). 3. Remove the oil jet bolts (A), then remove the oil jets (B). 4. Carefully install the oil jets ...
Sunlight Sensor/Temperature Sensor
The climate control systemhas two sensors: a sunlight sensor on top of the dashboard, and a temperature sensor next to the steering column. Do not cover the sensors or spill any liquid on t ...
The ECON button turns the ECON mode on and off. The ECON mode helps you improve your fuel economy by adjusting the performance of the engine, transmission, heating and cooling system/climate co ...