Honda Accord: Center Console Rear Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the center console and the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Gently pull out the center console rear trim (A) to detach the clips, then remove the trim.
Without rear ventilation
2. With rear ventilation: Disassemble the center console rear t r i m.
-1. Remove t h e screws (A,B), release t h e hooks (C) a n d t h e tabs (D), t h e n remove t h e upper t r im (E) and t he rear vent (F) as an assembly from the lower trim (G).
-2. Remove t h e screws (H), then separete t h e upper trim and t h e rear vent.
3. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips, the hooks, and the tabs into place securely.
Engine Number and TransmissionNumber
See the image below for the locations of your vehicle's engine number and transmission number. ...
Using the Paddle Shifters in the D position (D-Paddle Shift Mode)
V6 models only When you are driving in theD position, you can shift the transmission up or down manually with the paddle shifters. To shift up or down, use the + (right) or - (left) paddl ...
Driver's Outer Middle Pad
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...