Honda Accord: Backlash Inspection
1. Install both axles into the A/T differential, then place the axles on V-blocks.
2. Check the backlash of the pinion gears (A) using a dial indicator (B).
Standard: 0.05-0.15 mm (0.002-0.006 in)
3. If the backlash is out of standard, replace the differential carrier (see page 14-329).
1. Remove the center console panel (see page 20-157). 2. Disconnect the 6P (or 7P*) connector from the seat heater switch, then remove the switch. *: Front passenger's seat heater switch 3. ...
Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Output Check After
a Vehicle Collision
1. Position the front passenger's seat to the rear most position, and adjust the seat-back to the forward most position. Do not move the seat from this position. 2. Drive the vehicle, accelerate ...