Honda Accord: A/T Differential
- Component Location Index
- Backlash Inspection
- Carrier Bearing Replacement
- Differential Carrier and Final Driven Gear Replacement
- Oil Seal Replacement
- Carrier Bearing Outer Race Replacement
- Carrier Bearing Preload Inspection
Replacing Rear Bulbs
1. Open the trunk. Remove the screws in the center of each of the two fasteners on the side of the trunk lining. Pull the lining back. 2. Determine which of the three bulbs is burned out: ...
Carrier Bearing Replacement
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100 1. Check the carrier bearings for wear and rough rotation. If they rotate smoothly and their rollers show no signs of wear, the beari ...
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. Monitor the SYSTEM CHECK in the IMMOBILIZER INFO with the HDS. 4. If the HDS displays NORMAL N-1,the ...