Honda Accord: A/T Differential
- Component Location Index
- Backlash Inspection
- Carrier Bearing Replacement
- Differential Carrier and Final Driven Gear Replacement
- Oil Seal Replacement
- Carrier Bearing Outer Race Replacement
- Carrier Bearing Preload Inspection
Brake System Indicator
The brake system indicator normally comes on when you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position and as a reminder to check the parking brake. It will stay on if you do not fully r ...
Remote Transmitter Care
Replacing the Button Battery If the indicator does not come on when the button is pressed, replace the battery. NOTICE An improperly disposed of battery can damage the environment. Always confi ...
Expansion Valve Replacement
1. Remove the evaporator core (see page 21-67). 2. Remove the insulator (A) and bolts, then remove the expansion valve (B) and O-rings (C). 3. Install the expansion valve in the reverse order o ...