Honda Accord: ATF Filter Replacement
NOTE: The ATF filter is not a scheduled maintenance item. Replace the filter only if it is leaking, or contaminated, or when the transmission is being overhauled or replaced with a remanufactured unit.
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block the rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported.
2. Remove the splash shield. 3. Remove the drain plug (A), and drain the ATF.
4. Reinstall the drain plug with a new sealing washer (B).
5. Disconnect the ATF cooler hoses (A) from the ATF filter (B).
6. Remove the ATF filter holder (C).
7. Replace the ATF filter, then secure it with the ATF filter holder and the bolt.
8. Connect the ATF cooler hoses to the ATF filter, and secure the hoses with the clips (see page 14-220).
9. Install the splash shield.
10. Refill the transmission with ATF (see step 4 on page 14-192).
VTEC Rocker Arm Test
Special Tools Required . VTEC Air Stopper 07ZAJ-PNAA200 . VTEC Air Adapter 07ZAJ-PNAA101 (2) . Air Joint Adapter 07ZAJ-PNAA300 - Air Pressure Regulator 07AAJ-PNAA101 1. Start the engine, and let ...
Out of Vehicle For front seat belt retractors with seat belt tensioners, review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (se ...
Audio System Basic Operation
To use the audio system function, the power mode must be in ACCESSORY or ON. Use the interface dial or MENU button to access some audio functions. Press to switch between the normal and ext ...