Honda Accord: ATF Filter Replacement
NOTE: The ATF filter is not a scheduled maintenance item. Replace the filter only if it is leaking, or contaminated, or when the transmission is being overhauled or replaced with a remanufactured unit.
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block the rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported.
2. Remove the splash shield. 3. Remove the drain plug (A), and drain the ATF.
4. Reinstall the drain plug with a new sealing washer (B).
5. Disconnect the ATF cooler hoses (A) from the ATF filter (B).
6. Remove the ATF filter holder (C).
7. Replace the ATF filter, then secure it with the ATF filter holder and the bolt.
8. Connect the ATF cooler hoses to the ATF filter, and secure the hoses with the clips (see page 14-220).
9. Install the splash shield.
10. Refill the transmission with ATF (see step 4 on page 14-192).
Side Defogger Vent Trim
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Driver's Side NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: The above DTCs are indicated when the PGM-FI system is selected with the HDS. Some automatic transmission DTCs cause the MIL to come on. If the MIL is on and no DTCs are indicated in the PG ...
Starter Removal and
Removal 1 Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92). 2. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4). 3. Disconnect the positive starter cable (A) from the B terminal, and the S terminal ...