Honda Accord: Ambient Light Replacement
NOTE: The ambient light is built into the moonroof switch.
1. Remove the front individual map lights (see page 22-258).
2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and the map light 3P connector (B).
3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map light housing.
4. At the moonroof switch 12P connector, check the light by connecting battery power to terminal No. 3 and ground to terminal No. 1. The ambient light should come on. If the light does not come on, replace the moonroof switch assembly.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
In addition to proper inflation, correct wheel alignment helps to decrease tire wear. If you find a tire is worn unevenly, have your dealer check the wheel alignment. Have your dealer check t ...
To use the console lid as an armrest, slide it to one of its three positions. ...