Honda Accord: Ambient Light Replacement
NOTE: The ambient light is built into the moonroof switch.
1. Remove the front individual map lights (see page 22-258).
2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and the map light 3P connector (B).
3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map light housing.
4. At the moonroof switch 12P connector, check the light by connecting battery power to terminal No. 3 and ground to terminal No. 1. The ambient light should come on. If the light does not come on, replace the moonroof switch assembly.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Cam Chain Inspection
Special Tools Required Cam Chain inspection Gauge 07AAJ-RWCA100 1. Remove the front wheels. 2. Remove the splash shield (see step 25 on page 5-5). 3. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6 ...
To Play a Disc
Select the changer by pressing the CD button. The system will begin playing the last selected disc in the disc changer. You will see the current disc position highlighted. To select a diffe ...
Opening and Closing the Hood
1. Park the vehicle, and set the parking brake. Pull the hood release handle located under the lower left corner of the dashboard. The hood will pop up slightly. 2. Reach in between the ho ...