Honda Accord: Ambient Light Replacement
NOTE: The ambient light is built into the moonroof switch.
1. Remove the front individual map lights (see page 22-258).
2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and the map light 3P connector (B).
3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map light housing.
4. At the moonroof switch 12P connector, check the light by connecting battery power to terminal No. 3 and ground to terminal No. 1. The ambient light should come on. If the light does not come on, replace the moonroof switch assembly.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Change Lever Assembly Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply grease to contact surfaces as shown. Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent. ...
Rocker Arm and Shaft Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: - Identify each part as it is removed so that each item can be reinstalled in its original locations, a Inspect the rocker arm shaft and rocker arms (see page 6-83). - I ...
Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (see page 11-308), after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are OK. 1. R ...