Honda Accord: Ambient Light Replacement
NOTE: The ambient light is built into the moonroof switch.
1. Remove the front individual map lights (see page 22-258).
2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and the map light 3P connector (B).
3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map light housing.
4. At the moonroof switch 12P connector, check the light by connecting battery power to terminal No. 3 and ground to terminal No. 1. The ambient light should come on. If the light does not come on, replace the moonroof switch assembly.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Clutch Interlock Switch T e s t
M/T model 1. Disconnect the clutch interlock switch connector (A). 2. Remove the clutch interlock switch (B). 3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table. - If the ...
1. Install both axles into the A/T differential, then place the axles on V-blocks. 2. Check the backlash of the pinion gears (A) using a dial indicator (B). Standard: 0.05-0.15 mm (0.002-0.006 i ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG; Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type 1: 2-door ...