Honda Accord: Ambient Light Replacement
NOTE: The ambient light is built into the moonroof switch.
1. Remove the front individual map lights (see page 22-258).
2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and the map light 3P connector (B).
3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map light housing.
4. At the moonroof switch 12P connector, check the light by connecting battery power to terminal No. 3 and ground to terminal No. 1. The ambient light should come on. If the light does not come on, replace the moonroof switch assembly.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Additional Safety Precautions
Never hold an infant or child on your lap. If you are not wearing a seat belt in a crash, you could be thrown forward and crush the child against the dashboard or a seat-back. If you are wea ...
Recommended Tire Pressures
Normal Driving The following charts show the recommended cold tire pressures for most normal driving conditions. 4-cylinder models V6 models The compact spare tire pressure is: 60 psi (42 ...
(available on some phones) On models with navigation system If you select Cellular Phone from the Information screen menu, you will see five HFL options. For a list of cell phones that are co ...