Honda Accord: A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve B and C Replacement
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the battery base (see step 8 on page 5-3).
3. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C connectors.
4. Remove N T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B andC.
5. Remove the ATF joint pipes (A), the O-rings (D), and the gasket (E).
6. Clean the mounting surface and the fluid passages of the transmission housing.
7. Install a new gasket on the transmission housing, and install the ATF joint pipes. Install new O-rings over the ATF joint pipes.
NOTE: Be sure to install a new gasket with the blue side toward the transmission housing.
8. Install new A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C.
9. Check the connectors for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary. Then connect the connectors securely.
10. Install the battery base (see step 63 on page 5-22).
11. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
Drain Channel Slider and Cable
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove these items: . - Headliner (see page 20-140) - Moonroof glass (see page 20-91) 2. Remove the frame (see page 20-97). 3. Remove these par ...
Fuel Cap Adapter Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. 1. Remove the fuel pipe protector (see page 20-294). 2. Remove the fuel cap (A) by turning it counterclockw ...