Honda Accord: A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve B and C Replacement
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the battery base (see step 8 on page 5-3).
3. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C connectors.
4. Remove N T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B andC.
5. Remove the ATF joint pipes (A), the O-rings (D), and the gasket (E).
6. Clean the mounting surface and the fluid passages of the transmission housing.
7. Install a new gasket on the transmission housing, and install the ATF joint pipes. Install new O-rings over the ATF joint pipes.
NOTE: Be sure to install a new gasket with the blue side toward the transmission housing.
8. Install new A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C.
9. Check the connectors for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary. Then connect the connectors securely.
10. Install the battery base (see step 63 on page 5-22).
11. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
When you set the power mode to ON, the compass self-calibrates, and the compass display appears. ...
Dynamic Damper Replacement
1. Remove the Inboard joint (see page 16-7). 2. Remove the dynamic damper band (see step 1 on page 16-7). 3. Remove the dynamic damper (A). Left driveshaft Right driveshaft 4. Install a ...
Power Mirror Actuator Test
1. Remove the mirror mount cover (see page 20-62). 2. Disconnect the 8P connector (A) from the power mirror actuator (B). 3. Check the actuator operation by connecting battery power and ground ...