Honda Accord: Vanity Mirror Light Test/Replacement
1 . Remove the sunvisor (see page 20-135).
2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the sunvisor (B).
Vanity Mirror Light: 1.1 W x 2
3. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 and No.
вЂў With the vanity mirror cover (C) opened, there should be continuity.
вЂў With the vanity mirror cover closed, there should be no continuity.
4. If the continuity is not as specified, check the bulbs (D). If the bulbs are OK the vanity mirror light is faulty; replace the sunvisor (see page 20-135).
Glove Box Light Replacement"08-09 models 1. Remove the glove box stops and damper (see page 20-174). 2. Turn the bulb socket (A) 45 В° counterclockwise to remove it. Glove Box Light: 2 CP 3. Remove the bulb (B) ...
Trunk Lid Latch Switch Test1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Disconnect the 3P connector (A) from the trunk lid latch assembly (B). 3. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 and No. 2. вЂў There should be continui ...
Connecting Rod Bolt Inspection
1. Measure the diameter of each connecting rod bolt at point A and point B. 2. Calculate the difference in diameter between point A and point B. Point A-вЂќPoint B = Difference in Diameter D ...
VSA Modulator-Control Unit Update
Special Tools Required - Honda diagnostic system (HDS) tablet tester - Honda interface module (HIM) and an iN workstation with the latest HDS software version - HDS pocket tester - GNA-600 and an ...
Adjusting the Sound
1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Sound, then press . Rotate to scroll through the following choices: The SVC ...