Honda Accord: Tires
To safely operate your vehicle, your tires must be the proper type and size, in good condition with adequate tread, and correctly inflated.
The following pages give more detailed information on how to take care of your tires and what to do when they need to be replaced.
Using tires that are excessively worn or improperly inflated can cause a crash in which you can be seriously hurt or killed.
Follow all instructions in this owner’s manual regarding tire inflation and maintenance.
- Inflation Guidelines
- Recommended Tire Pressures
- Tire Inspection
- Tire Service Life
- Tire Maintenance
- Tire Rotation
- Replacing Tires andWheels
- Wheel and Tire Specifications
- Winter Driving
Component Replacement/Inspection After
NOTE: вЂў Before doing any SRS repairs, check the DTCs (see page 24-36) for the less o b v i o u s deployed components (seat belt t e n s i o n e r s , front impact sensors, side airbag sensors ...
Shift Lock Solenoid Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
Front Passenger's Power Window
Switch Input Test
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and close the driver's door, then remove the front passenger's power window switch. вЂў 4-door (see page 22-306) вЂў 2-door (see page 22-307) ...