Honda Accord: Test/Replacement
EX-L, EX-L PZEV models
1. Remove the cover (A), then disconnect BP connector (B).
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Measure the voltage between terminal No. 2 and body ground.
вЂў If there is less than 0.2 V, go to step 4.
вЂў If there is more than 0.2 V, check for: - An open or high resistance in the wire.
- Poor ground (G501).
4. Measure the voltage between terminal No. 1 and body ground.
вЂў if there is battery voltage, go to step 5.
вЂў If there is no voltage, check for: - Blown No. 5 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box.
- An open or high resistance in the wire.
5. Measure the voltage between terminal No. 3 and body ground with the transmission range switch in R position.
вЂў If there is battery voltage, replace the mirror assembly.
вЂў If there is no voltage, check for: - An open or high resistance in the wire.
- Faulty driver's under-dash fuse/relay box.
- Faulty transmission range switch.
The groove where the wear indicator is located is 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) shallower than elsewhere on the tire. If the tread has worn so that the indicator is exposed, replace the tire. Worn out ...
You can open the trunk in two ways: Pull up on the trunk release lever to the left of the driver’s seat. Press and hold the trunk release button on the remote transmitter. To close the trun ...
Setting the Clock
On models without navigation system To set the time, press the CLOCK button until you hear a beep. The displayed time begins to blink. Change the hours by pressing the H (hour) button until th ...