Honda Accord: Test/Replacement
EX-L, EX-L PZEV models
1. Remove the cover (A), then disconnect BP connector (B).
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Measure the voltage between terminal No. 2 and body ground.
вЂў If there is less than 0.2 V, go to step 4.
вЂў If there is more than 0.2 V, check for: - An open or high resistance in the wire.
- Poor ground (G501).
4. Measure the voltage between terminal No. 1 and body ground.
вЂў if there is battery voltage, go to step 5.
вЂў If there is no voltage, check for: - Blown No. 5 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box.
- An open or high resistance in the wire.
5. Measure the voltage between terminal No. 3 and body ground with the transmission range switch in R position.
вЂў If there is battery voltage, replace the mirror assembly.
вЂў If there is no voltage, check for: - An open or high resistance in the wire.
- Faulty driver's under-dash fuse/relay box.
- Faulty transmission range switch.
System DescriptionEX-L, EX-L PZEV models The automatic dimming Inside mirror has a front-facing lux level sensor (A), rear-facing lux level sensors (B), and a control unit. The control unit receives signals from ea ...
Park Lever Stop Inspection and
1. Set the park lever in the P position. 2. Measure the distance (A) between the park pawl shaft (B) and the park lever roller pin (C). Standard: 57.7-58.7 mm (2.27-2.31 in) 3. If the measurem ...
Cam Chain Inspection
Special Tools Required Cam Chain inspection Gauge 07AAJ-RWCA100 1. Remove the front wheels. 2. Remove the splash shield (see step 25 on page 5-5). 3. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6 ...
Driver’s Seat Manual Height Adjustment
LX and EX models The height of your driver’s seat is adjustable. To raise the seat, repeatedly pull up the lever on the outside of the seat cushion. To lower the seat, push the lever down ...