Honda Accord: Starter Removal and Installation
1 Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4).
3. Disconnect the positive starter cable (A) from the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (B).
1. Install the starter, then tighten the two bolts.
2. Install the harness clamp (A).
3. Connect the positive starter cable (B) to the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (C) Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the starter when you connect it.
4. Install the intake manifold (see page 9-6).
5. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
6. Start the engine to make sure the starter works properly.
Hood Seal and Hood Molding
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the hood. 1. Detach the clips (A) with a clip remover, then remove the hood seal (B). On Canada models: Detach the clips (C), then remove the hood molding (D). 2-d ...
To Play a Disc
Select the changer by pressing the CD button. The system will begin playing the last selected disc in the disc changer. You will see the current disc position highlighted. To select a diffe ...
Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb
1. Open the trunk, and remove the socket from the light assembly by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise. 2. Pull the bulb straight out of its socket. Push the new bulb straight int ...