Honda Accord: Starter Removal and Installation
1 Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4).
3. Disconnect the positive starter cable (A) from the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (B).
1. Install the starter, then tighten the two bolts.
2. Install the harness clamp (A).
3. Connect the positive starter cable (B) to the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (C) Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the starter when you connect it.
4. Install the intake manifold (see page 9-6).
5. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
6. Start the engine to make sure the starter works properly.
Exploded View Special Tools Required -Boot Band Tool KD-3191 or equivalent, commercially available вЂўSeal Clamp Tool Kent-Moore J-35910 or equivalent, commercially available -Boot Band P ...
Alternator Control Circuit
NOTE: Do this troubleshooting if, in step 5 of the alternator and regulator circuit troubleshooting (see page 4-27), the battery voltage is less than 13.5 V. * 1. Connect the Honda Diagnostic Sys ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: Record all DTCs, and sort them by DTC type using the DTC troubleshooting index, then troubleshoot the DTC(s) in this order: вЂў Battery voltage DTCs вЂў Internal error DTCs вЂў Lo ...