Honda Accord: Stabilizer Bar Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheels.
3. Disconnect both stabilizer links from the stabilizer bar (see page 18-47).
4. Remove the flange bolts (A) and the bushing holders (B), then remove the bushings (C) and the stabilizer bar (D).
NOTE: During installation, align the paint marks (E) on the stabilizer bar with the side of the bushings.
5. Install the stabilizer bar in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Note the right and left direction of the stabilizer bar.
- Note the direction of installation for the bushing.
- Refer to the stabilizer link removal/installation to connect the stabilizer bar to the links (see page 18-47).
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Remove the flange nut (A) and the self-locking nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wre ...
Damper/Spring Removal and InstallationRemoval 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Fold down the rear seat-back, then remove the lid (A). NOTE: For 4-door, lift up the tab (B) inside und ...
When replacing, use the following bulbs. • High Beam Headlight 1. Unlock the holding clips, then remove the upper part of the air intake duct and the air intake tube. 2. Push the ta ...
Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178). 2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114). 3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's ...
Fastening a Seat Belt
After adjusting a front seat to the proper position, and while sitting upright and well back in the seat: 2 Adjusting the Seats P. 148 1. Pull the seat belt out slowly. 2. Insert the latch ...