Honda Accord: Shift Lock Solenoid Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the DLC circuit troubleshooting (see page 11-181).
3. Select Shift Lock Solenoid Test in the Miscellaneous Test Menu, and check that the shift lock solenoid operates with the HDS.
4. Check that the shift lever can be moved out of P when the Shift Lock Solenoid is ON. Move the shift lever back to P, and check that it locks with the Shift Lock Solenoid is OFF.
5. Check that the shift lock releases when the shift lock release is pushed, and check that it locks when the shift lock release is released.
6. If the shift lock solenoid does not work properly, go to the shift lock system troubleshooting (see page 14-249).
If the Low Oil Pressure IndicatorComes On
• Reasons for the indicator to come on Comes on when the engine oil pressure is low. • What to do as soon as the indicator comes on 1. Immediately park the vehicle in a safe place. 2. If ne ...
If any electrical devices are not working, turn the ignition switch to LOCK and check to see if any applicable fuse is blown. • Engine Compartment Fuse Box Located near the brake fluid rese ...
DTC B1077: Windshield Wiper Auto-stop (AS) Signal Circuit Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see ...