Honda Accord: Refueling
1. Park with the driver’s side closest to the service station pump.
2. To open the fuel fill door, push down on the lever located to the left of the driver’s seat.
Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive. You can be burned or seriously injured when handling fuel.
Stop the engine, and keep heat, sparks, and flame away.
Handle fuel only outdoors.
Wipe up spills immediately.
3. Remove the fuel fill cap slowly.
You may hear a hissing sound as pressure inside the tank equalizes.
The fuel fill cap is attached to the fuel filler with a tether. Place the cap in the holder on the fuel fill door.
4. Stop filling the tank after the fuel nozzle automatically clicks off. Do not try to ‘‘top off’’ the tank. This leaves some room in the fuel tank for the fuel to expand with temperature changes.
If the fuel nozzle keeps clicking off even though the tank is not full, there may be a problem with your vehicle’s fuel vapor recovery system. The system helps keep fuel vapor from going into the atmosphere. Try filling at another pump. If this does not fix the problem, consult your dealer.
5. Screw the fuel fill cap back on until it clicks at least once. If you do not properly tighten the cap, you will see a ‘‘CHECK FUEL CAP’’ message on the information display. If the system still detects an evaporative system leak after retightening the cap, the malfunction indicator lamp may come on.
6. Push the fuel fill door closed until it latches.
To Stop Playing a Disc
To take the system out of disc mode, press the FM/AM button, the button, or the AUX button (if an appropriate unit is connected). To return to disc mode, press the CD button. You can also ...
The horn does not sound and/or the headlights do not flash when the PANIC button on the transmitter is pressed NOTE: Before troubleshooting, check the B-CAN DTCs. any DTCs are indicated, and trou ...
Dashboard/Steering Hanger Beam
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. В© Take care no ...