Honda Accord: Refueling
1. Park with the driver’s side closest to the service station pump.
2. To open the fuel fill door, push down on the lever located to the left of the driver’s seat.
Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive. You can be burned or seriously injured when handling fuel.
Stop the engine, and keep heat, sparks, and flame away.
Handle fuel only outdoors.
Wipe up spills immediately.
3. Remove the fuel fill cap slowly.
You may hear a hissing sound as pressure inside the tank equalizes.
The fuel fill cap is attached to the fuel filler with a tether. Place the cap in the holder on the fuel fill door.
4. Stop filling the tank after the fuel nozzle automatically clicks off. Do not try to ‘‘top off’’ the tank. This leaves some room in the fuel tank for the fuel to expand with temperature changes.
If the fuel nozzle keeps clicking off even though the tank is not full, there may be a problem with your vehicle’s fuel vapor recovery system. The system helps keep fuel vapor from going into the atmosphere. Try filling at another pump. If this does not fix the problem, consult your dealer.
5. Screw the fuel fill cap back on until it clicks at least once. If you do not properly tighten the cap, you will see a ‘‘CHECK FUEL CAP’’ message on the information display. If the system still detects an evaporative system leak after retightening the cap, the malfunction indicator lamp may come on.
6. Push the fuel fill door closed until it latches.
Playing Discs (Models without navigation system)
Playing Discs (Models without navigation system) ...
Fuel Pump Circuit Troubleshooting
If you suspect a problem with the fuel pump, check that the fuel pump actually runs; when it is on, you will hear some noise if you listen to the fuel fill port with the fuel fill cap removed. The ...
The maximum load for your vehicle is 850 lbs (385 kg). See Tire And Loading Information label attached to the driver’s doorjamb. Label Example This figure includes the total weight of a ...