Honda Accord: Middle Crossmember Gusset Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body.
1. Remove the rear side trim panel (see page 20-127).
2. Pull back the rear part of the carpet as needed.
3. Remove the bolts (A, B), then remove the middle cross-member gusset (C).
4. Install the gusset in the reverse order of removal.
When installing the mounting bolts for the middle cross-member gusset (A), tighten the mounting hardware in the sequence shown. If the mounting bolts are not tightened in this sequence, damage to the quarter panel will occur.
Rear Wheelhouse Gusset Replacement4-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts. 1. Remove these items: - Rear seat-back (see page 20-239) - Rear seat side bolst ...
Subframe ReplacementSpecial Tools Required Subframe Alignment Pin 070AG-SJAA10S Front Subframe Torque After removing the subframe mounting bolts, the front subframe middle rubber mount mounting bolts, the front sub ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., inc. Honda passenger vehicle . JHM: Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CP2: Accor ...
ATF Pump Inspection
1. Install the ATF pump drive gear (A), the driven gear (B), and the ATF pump driven gear shaft (C) in the main valve body (D). Lubricate all parts with ATF, and install the ATF pump driven gear wi ...
DTC B10CF: Left Daytime Running Lights Circuit Malfunction NOTE: вЂў Make sure the No. 15 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box is OK. вЂў If you are troubleshooting mult ...