Honda Accord: Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the left rear wheel (see page 18-39).
2. Detach the clips, then remove the fuel pipe protector (A).
3. Install the protector in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve B and C Replacement
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92). 2. Remove the battery base (see step 8 on page 5-3). 3. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C connectors. 4 ...