Honda Accord: Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the left rear wheel (see page 18-39).
2. Detach the clips, then remove the fuel pipe protector (A).
3. Install the protector in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
FTP Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the bolt (A), and disconnect the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (B), the FTP sensor 3P connector (C), and the hoses (D). 2. Remove the bolts (E), and move the EVAP canister ...
General Troubleshooting Information
System Indicator The TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) has the low tire pressure indicator and the TPMS indicator. The Low Tire Pressure Indicator - If the system detects low pressure in an ...
The suspension can be adjusted for front and rear toe. Pre-Alignment Checks For proper inspection and adjustment of the wheel ; alignment, do these checks: 1. Release the parking brake-to avoid an ...