Honda Accord: Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the left rear wheel (see page 18-39).
2. Detach the clips, then remove the fuel pipe protector (A).
3. Install the protector in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
HomeLink® Universal Transceiver*
The HomeLink® Universal Transceiver can be programmed to operate up to three remote controlled devices around your home, such as garage doors, lighting, or home security systems. • Important S ...
Center Console Panel
Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE; - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not t ...