Honda Accord: Front Door Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
- Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) (4-door) and the rear upper corner clips (black) because they are not available separately.
- Use a clip remover to remove the clips.
1. Remove the door checker mounting bolt (A) at the A-pillar.
2. Detach the clips (B, C, D, E, F), and release the door weatherstrip (G) from the holder (H) of the door sash, then remove the weatherstrip.
3. Install the weatherstrip in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- Make sure the door weatherstrip is installed in the holder securely.
- Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the door checker mounting bolt before installation.
- Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
Door Key Cylinder Switch Test
1. Remove the driver's door panel (see page 20-17). 2. Disconnect the 10P connector (A) from the door lock actuator (key cylinder switch) (B). 3. Check for continuity between the terminals. ...
Shift Lever Housing Replacement
NOTE: - Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components. - Take care not to scratch the center console, dashboard, and related parts. 1. Remove th ...