Honda Accord: Front Door Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
- Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) (4-door) and the rear upper corner clips (black) because they are not available separately.
- Use a clip remover to remove the clips.
1. Remove the door checker mounting bolt (A) at the A-pillar.
2. Detach the clips (B, C, D, E, F), and release the door weatherstrip (G) from the holder (H) of the door sash, then remove the weatherstrip.
3. Install the weatherstrip in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- Make sure the door weatherstrip is installed in the holder securely.
- Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the door checker mounting bolt before installation.
- Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
Front Door Outer Molding ReplacementSpecial Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - If you remove the door outer molding, replace it with a ...
Rear Door Panel Removal/InstallationSpecial Tools Required -KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014 - Trim Pad Remover Snap-on A 177A, commercially available *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 4-door ...
The audio system can display error codes when a problem is detected with the audio disc changer, the audio disc, the XM radio, or the anti-theft code. CD Error Codes XM Error Codes Audio Uni ...
Instrument Visor Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Too! Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool a n d Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...
This chapter discusses driving, refueling, and information on items such as accessories. ...