Honda Accord: Front Door Glass Outer Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Remove t h e s e Items:
- Door panel
- 2-door (see page 20-12)
- 4-door (see page 20-17)
- Plastic cover, as needed (see step 3 on page 20-21) - Power mirror (see page 20-62) 2. Remove the screws from the front and rear edges of the door.
3. From the inside of the door, slide the clips (A) of the door glass outer weatherstrip (B) to release the hooks (C) from the flanges (D) of the door.
4. Pull up the door glass outer weatherstrip (A), then remove it.
5. Before installing the door glass outer weatherstrip, slide the clips to the released position as in step 3.
6. Install the door glass outer weatherstrip, and slide the clips securely on to the flanges.
7. Reinstall all remaining removed parts and note these items: - Make sure the plastic cover on the door is installed properly and sealed around its outside perimeter to seal out water.
- Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
Turn Signals and Headlights
1. Turn signal 2. Off 3. Parking and indicator lights 4. AUTO* 5. Headlights on 6. High beams 7. Flash high beams 8. Fog lights off* 9.Fog lights on* *:If equipped Turn Signal - P ...
Be careful when you are using the beverage holders. A spilled liquid that is very hot can scald you or your passengers. Spilled liquids can damage the upholstery, carpeting, and electrical c ...
Secondary Shaft 1 st Gear Axial
Special Tools Required Attachment, 42 mm I.D. 07QAD-P0A0100 1. Remove the secondary shaft transmission housing bearing (see page 14-270). 2. Install the thrust needle b e a r i n g (A), the need ...