Honda Accord: Front Door Glass Outer Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Remove t h e s e Items:
- Door panel
- 2-door (see page 20-12)
- 4-door (see page 20-17)
- Plastic cover, as needed (see step 3 on page 20-21) - Power mirror (see page 20-62) 2. Remove the screws from the front and rear edges of the door.
3. From the inside of the door, slide the clips (A) of the door glass outer weatherstrip (B) to release the hooks (C) from the flanges (D) of the door.
4. Pull up the door glass outer weatherstrip (A), then remove it.
5. Before installing the door glass outer weatherstrip, slide the clips to the released position as in step 3.
6. Install the door glass outer weatherstrip, and slide the clips securely on to the flanges.
7. Reinstall all remaining removed parts and note these items: - Make sure the plastic cover on the door is installed properly and sealed around its outside perimeter to seal out water.
- Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
Trunk Lid Latch Switch Test
1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Disconnect the 3P connector (A) from the trunk lid latch assembly (B). 3. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 and No. 2. вЂў There should be continui ...
вЂў Air conditioning refrigerant or lubricant vapor can irritate your eyes, nose, or throat. вЂў Be careful when connecting service equipment. вЂў Do not breathe refrigerant or vapor. ...
Front Brake Pad Inspection and Replacement
Special Tools Required Brake Caliper Piston Compressor 07AAE-SEPA101 Frequent inhalation of brake pad dust, regardless of material composition, could be hazardous to your health. - Avoid breath ...