Honda Accord: Front Air Spoiler Replacement
NOTE: -Take care not to scratch the front bumper, - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the clips securing the front air spoiler (A) from under the front bumper (B).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch (C).
2. Pull out the front air spoiler to detach the hooks (D), and remove the spoiler.
3. Install the spoiler in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the hooks and the clips into place securely.
This shows how much fuel you have. It may show slightly more or less than the actual amount. The needle returns to the bottom after you turn off the ignition. Avoid driving with an extremely ...
Using Automatic Climate Control
The automatic climate control system maintains the interior temperature you select. The system also selects the proper mix of heated or cooled air that will as quickly as possible, raise or l ...
Crankshaft Pulley Removal and Installation
Special Tools Required Handle, 6-25-660L 07JAB-001020B Crankshaft Pulley Holder 07AAB-RJAA100 Socket, 19 mm 07JAA-001020A or equivalent Removal 1 . Remove the front wheels. 2. Remove the splas ...