Honda Accord: Dynamic Damper Replacement
1. Remove the Inboard joint (see page 16-7).
2. Remove the dynamic damper band (see step 1 on page 16-7).
3. Remove the dynamic damper (A).
4. Install a new dynamic damper.
NOTE; Be careful not to swap the dynamic dampers.
Check the type of dynamic damper by its shape.
5. Adjust the specified distance (A) between the outboard joint side and the dynamic damper edge.
NOTE: Check the type of dynamic damper by its shape.
A: 298.5-303.5 mm (11.75-11.95 in)
A: 292.5-297.5 mm (11.52-11.71 in)
6. Install the dynamic damper band (see step 10 on page 16-14).
7. Install the inboard joint (see page 16-12).
Front Bumper Fog Light Cover
2-door NOTE; Take care not to scratch the front bumper. 1. Remove the front bumper (see page 20-255). 2. Remove the screws (A, B), then remove the front bumper fog light cover (C) from the fro ...
On models with 5-speed manual transmission, or models with 6-speed manual transmission The manual transmission is synchronized in all forward gears for smooth operation. It has a lockout so ...
The power mode must be in ACCESSORY or ON to use HFL. • Phone Settings screen 1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Phone Settings, then press . To use HFL, you must first pa ...