Honda Accord: Dynamic Damper Replacement
1. Remove the Inboard joint (see page 16-7).
2. Remove the dynamic damper band (see step 1 on page 16-7).
3. Remove the dynamic damper (A).
4. Install a new dynamic damper.
NOTE; Be careful not to swap the dynamic dampers.
Check the type of dynamic damper by its shape.
5. Adjust the specified distance (A) between the outboard joint side and the dynamic damper edge.
NOTE: Check the type of dynamic damper by its shape.
A: 298.5-303.5 mm (11.75-11.95 in)
A: 292.5-297.5 mm (11.52-11.71 in)
6. Install the dynamic damper band (see step 10 on page 16-14).
7. Install the inboard joint (see page 16-12).
Driveshaft DisassemblySpecial'Tools Required вЂўThreaded Adapter, 26 x 1.5 mm 07XAC-001030A -Slide Hammer 5/8M-18 UNF, commercially available -Bearing Puller, commercially available -Boot Band Pliers, commercially ...
Driveshaft ReassemblyExploded View Special Tools Required -Boot Band Tool KD-3191 or equivalent, commercially available вЂўSeal Clamp Tool Kent-Moore J-35910 or equivalent, commercially available -Boot Band P ...
Installing a Child Seat
After selecting a proper child seat and a good place to install the seat, there are three main steps in installing the seat: 1. Properly secure the child seat to the vehicle. All child seats ...
The diagrams in this section give you the dimensions and capacities of your vehicle and the locations of the identification numbers. It also includes information you should know about your v ...
HandsFreeLink Control Unit Inputs and Outputs HandsFreeLink Control Unit 28P Connector *l:The shielded wires have a heat-shrink tube insulating the outside of the wire. The color of the insula ...