Honda Accord: Dashboard Center Vent Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
With Navigation Sf stem
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Apply protective tape (A) to the dashboard middle pad beside both side edges of the dashboard center vent (B). Pry up on the edge of the center vent with the appropriate trim tool to detach the clips (C, D).
2. Pull out the dashboard center vent (A) by hand to detach lower clips and release the projections (B) from the holes in the center display visor (C), then remove the center vent.
3. Disconnect the hazard warning switch/passenger's airbag cutoff indicator connector (D) and the navigation subdisplay connector (E). Detach the harness clip (F), and release the wire harness (G) from the harness holder (H).
4. Install the center vent in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Make sure each connector is plugged in properly.
- Push the harness clip and the clips into place securely.
If the Low Oil Pressure IndicatorComes On
• Reasons for the indicator to come on Comes on when the engine oil pressure is low. • What to do as soon as the indicator comes on 1. Immediately park the vehicle in a safe place. 2. If ne ...
You can set the temperature synchronously for the driver side and the passenger side in synchronized mode. 1. Press the SYNC button. - The system will switch to the synchronized mode. ...
1. Apply the parking brake, and block both rear wheels. Start the engine, and warm it up to normal operating temperature (the radiator fan comes on). 2. Shift to D while pressing the brake peda ...