Honda Accord: Countershaft Disassembly
NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View in the Countershaft Reassembly, as needed, when removing components pressed onto the countershaft (see page 13-46).
1. Securely clamp the countershaft assembly In a bench vise with wood blocks.
2. Remove the special bolt (left-hand threads).
3. Support the ball bearing (A) on steel blocks (B), then use a press (C) and an attachment (D) to press the countershaft out of the ball bearing.
4. Remove the 35 mm shim and the distance collar.
5. Support 4th gear (A) on steel blocks (B), then use a press (C) and an attachment (D) to press the countershaft (E) out of 4th gear and 5th gear.
Vanity Mirror Light Test/Replacement
1 . Remove the sunvisor (see page 20-135). 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the sunvisor (B). Vanity Mirror Light: 1.1 W x 2 3. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 and No. 2. ...
Differential Carrier/Final Driven Gear Replacemen
1. Loosen the bolts in a crisscross pattern in several steps, then remove the bolts and the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). 2. Install the final driven gear with the cham ...
Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Replacement
4-Door Removal NOTE; вЂў Removal of the front passenger's weight sensors must be done a c c o r d i n g to Precautions and Procedures (see page 24-25). вЂўThe front passenger' s weight ...