Honda Accord: USB Port
Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB port.
• Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the
vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may
• We recommend using an extension cable with the USB port.
• Do not connect the iPod® or USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your files may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device. To reboot, follow the manufacturer's instructions provided with the iPod® or visit www.apple.com/ ipod.
About Your Audio SystemSee the Navigation System Manual for information on the navigation system. The audio system features AM/FM radio and the XM® Radio service*. It can also play audio CDs, WMA/MP3/AAC files, Hard ...
Auxiliary Input JackUse the jack to connect standard audio devices. 1. Open the AUX cover. 2. Connect a standard audio device to the input jack using a 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo miniplug. - The audio syst ...
• Shift Lever Operation Fully depress the clutch pedal to operate the shift lever and change gears, then slowly release the pedal. Depress the clutch pedal, and pause for a few seconds before ...
Brake and Clutch Fluid
Check the fluid level in the reservoirs monthly. There are up to two reservoirs, depending on the model. They are: Brake fluid reservoir (all models) Clutch fluid reservoir (manual transmiss ...