Honda Accord: USB Port
Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB port.
• Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the
vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may
• We recommend using an extension cable with the USB port.
• Do not connect the iPod® or USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your files may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device. To reboot, follow the manufacturer's instructions provided with the iPod® or visit www.apple.com/ ipod.
Secondary Shaft Idler Gear Removal
Special Tools Required Attachment 42 mm I.D. 07QAD-P0A0100 Removal Place a spacer (A) on the secondary shaft (B), and set a puller (C) under the idler gear (D), then remove the idler gear. Ins ...
Optional The cargo net can be used to help hold down items stored in the trunk. ...
About Your Audio System
See the Navigation System Manual for information on the navigation system. The audio system features AM/FM radio and the XM® Radio service*. It can also play audio CDs, WMA/MP3/AAC files, Hard ...