Honda Accord: CMP Pulse Plate A Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73).
2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor A (see page 11-274).
3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt.
4. Remove CMP pulse plate A.
5. Install CMP pulse plate A in the reverse order of removal.
Cf Under Head RemovalNOTE: - Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces. - To avoid damage, unplug the wiring connectors carefully while holding the connector portion. - Connect the Honda Diagnostic Sys ...
CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73). 2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198). 3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt. 4. Remov ...
Resetting the Engine Oil Life Display
Your dealer will reset the display after completing the required maintenance service. You will see ‘‘OIL LIFE 100%’’ on the information display the next time you turn the ignition sw ...
Cylinder Head Inspection for
1. Remove the cylinder head (see page 6-76). 2. Inspect the camshaft (see page 6-84). 3. Check the cylinder head for warpage. Measure along the edges, and three ways across the center. - If ...
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Disconnect the GPS antenna connector (A), and remove the bolt (B). 3. Detach the harness clips, and remove the GPS antenna (C). 4. Install the ...