Honda Accord: Clutch Hose Replacement
NOTE: - Replace the clutch hose if it is twisted, cracked, or leaks.
- Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces.
- Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the paint or plastic. If brake fluid does contact the paint or plastic, wash it off immediately with water.
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the battery base bolts (A), loosen the two bolts (B), remove the cable clamp (C), and the harness bracket bolt (D), then remove the battery base (E).
3. Disconnect the clutch hose (A) from the clutch lines (B).
4. Remove and discard the clutch hose clips (A) from the clutch hose (B).
5. Remove the clutch hose from clutch hose brackets.
6. Install the clutch hose (A) into the clutch hose brackets with new clutch hose clips (B).
7. Connect the clutch lines (A) to the clutch hose (B).
8. Bleed the clutch hydraulic system (see page 12-6).
9. Do the following checks: - Check the clutch hose and line joint for leaks, and tighten if necessary.
- Check the clutch hose for interference and twisting.
10. Install the battery base (A) and the cable clamp (B).
11. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
12. Test-drive the vehicle.
Slave Cylinder ReplacementNOTE: - Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces. - Do not spilt brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the paint or plastic. If brake fluid does contact the paint or plastic, wa ...
Clutch ReplacementSpecial Tools Required - Clutch Alignment Disc 07JAF-PM7011A - Ring Gear Holder 07LAB-PV00100 or 07924-PD20003 - Clutch Alignment Tool Set 07PAF-0020000 - Clutch Alignment ...
Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Open the glass fully. 2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides. 3. Remove the wind ...
Driver's Dashboard Lower Cover
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related p ...
Door Glass Adjustment
NOTE: Check the door weatherstrip and the glass run channel for damage or deterioration, and replace them if necessary. 1. Place the vehicle on a firm, level surface when adjusting the door glas ...