Honda Accord: Checking Seat Belt Fit
To determine if a lap/shoulder belt properly fits a child, have the child put on the seat belt, then ask yourself:
1. Does the child sit all the way back against the seat?
2. Do the child’s knees bend comfortably over the edge of the seat?
3. Does the shoulder belt cross between the child’s neck and arm?
4. Is the lap part of the belt as low as possible, touching the child’s thighs?
5. Will the child be able to stay seated like this for the whole trip?
If you answer yes to all these questions, the child is ready to wear the lap/shoulder belt correctly. If you answer no to any question, the child needs to ride on a booster seat.
Brake Hose Replacement
NOTE; - Before reassembling, cheek that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles. - Replace parts with new ones whenever specified to do so. - Do not spill brake fluid on the ve ...
Wait a few minutes after turning the engine off before you check the oil. 1. Remove the dipstick (orange handle/loop). 2. Wipe off the dipstick with a clean cloth or paper towel. 3. Inser ...