Honda Accord: Trunk Pass-through Lid Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
1. Fold down the rear seat-back.
2. Remove the screws, and release the hooks (A), then remove the trunk pass-through lid (B).
3. Install the trunk pass-through lid in the reverse order of removal.
CKP Pulse Plate Replacement
1. Remove the crankshaft from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Remove the CKP pulse plate (A) from the crankshaft. 3. Install the CKP pulse plate in the reverse order of removal. ...
Oil Pan Installation
1. Remove all of the old liquid gasket from the oil pan mating surfaces, the bolts, and the bolt holes. 2. Clean and dry the oil pan mating surfaces. 3. Apply liquid gasket, P/N 08717-0004,0871 ...
Special Tools Required -Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 -Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 1. Raise and support the vehicle, (see page 1-13) 2. Remove the front wheels. 3 ...