Honda Accord: Trunk Pass-through Lid Lock Cylinder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the trunk pass-through lid.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Pry up the handle (A) with the appropriate trim tool at both hook areas (B) on the forward side of the trunk pass-through lid (C). Then slide the handle half-way up.
2. Remove the handle (A) from the trunk pass-through lid (B) by sliding it up.
3. Remove the retainer clip (A), then remove the trunk pass-through lid lock cylinder (B) from the handle (C).
4. Install the lock cylinder in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Install the retainer clip on the handle, then install the lock cylinder. Be sure the clip is fully seated in the slot on the lock cylinder.
- Make sure the trunk pass-through lid opens properly and locks securely.
The air conditioning (A/C) system removes heat from the passenger compartment by transferring heat from the ambient air to the evaporator. The A/C system refrigerant expands in the evaporator, and ...
Connecting Rod Bearing Replacement
Connecting Rod Bearing Clearance Inspection 1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-17). 2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14). 3. Remove the connecting rod cap and the bearing half. ...
Using the Paddle Shifters in the S position (Sequential Shift Mode)
V6 models only With the shift lever in the S position, you can manually shift up or down with the paddle shifters. The transmission goes into the sequential shift mode and holds the selected ...