Honda Accord: Trunk Pass-through Lid Lock Cylinder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the trunk pass-through lid.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Pry up the handle (A) with the appropriate trim tool at both hook areas (B) on the forward side of the trunk pass-through lid (C). Then slide the handle half-way up.
2. Remove the handle (A) from the trunk pass-through lid (B) by sliding it up.
3. Remove the retainer clip (A), then remove the trunk pass-through lid lock cylinder (B) from the handle (C).
4. Install the lock cylinder in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Install the retainer clip on the handle, then install the lock cylinder. Be sure the clip is fully seated in the slot on the lock cylinder.
- Make sure the trunk pass-through lid opens properly and locks securely.
Oil Pressure Switch Test
1 Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector (A) from the oil pressure switch (B). 2. Check for continuity between the oil pressure switch terminal and the engine (ground). There should be con ...
Cruise Control Input Test
NOTE: Always make sure that you have the latest Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) software. 1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11 -3). 2. Turn the ignition swi ...
Fuel Tank Draining
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320). 2. Using a hand pump, a hose, and a container suitable for fuel, draw the fuel from the fuel tank. 3. Reinstall the fuel tank unit (see page 11- ...