Honda Accord: Trunk Pass-through Lid Lock Cylinder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the trunk pass-through lid.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Pry up the handle (A) with the appropriate trim tool at both hook areas (B) on the forward side of the trunk pass-through lid (C). Then slide the handle half-way up.
2. Remove the handle (A) from the trunk pass-through lid (B) by sliding it up.
3. Remove the retainer clip (A), then remove the trunk pass-through lid lock cylinder (B) from the handle (C).
4. Install the lock cylinder in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Install the retainer clip on the handle, then install the lock cylinder. Be sure the clip is fully seated in the slot on the lock cylinder.
- Make sure the trunk pass-through lid opens properly and locks securely.
Front Accessory Power Socket
NOTE: If all of the front and console accessory power sockets do not work, check the No. 18 (7.5: A> fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box and ground (G503) first. 1. Remove the cent ...
You can set the temperature synchronously for the driver side and the passenger side in synchronized mode. 1. Press the SYNC button. - The system will switch to the synchronized mode. ...
4-cylinder models V6 models ...