Honda Accord: Trunk Pass-through Lid Lock Cylinder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the trunk pass-through lid.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Pry up the handle (A) with the appropriate trim tool at both hook areas (B) on the forward side of the trunk pass-through lid (C). Then slide the handle half-way up.
2. Remove the handle (A) from the trunk pass-through lid (B) by sliding it up.
3. Remove the retainer clip (A), then remove the trunk pass-through lid lock cylinder (B) from the handle (C).
4. Install the lock cylinder in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Install the retainer clip on the handle, then install the lock cylinder. Be sure the clip is fully seated in the slot on the lock cylinder.
- Make sure the trunk pass-through lid opens properly and locks securely.
To apply the parking brake, pull the lever up fully. To release it, pull up slightly, push the button, and lower the lever. The parking brake indicator on the instrument panel should go ou ...
Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. . - Take care not ...
Door Position Adjustment
NOTE: Check for a flush fit with the body, then check for equal gaps between the front, rear, and bottom door edges and the body. Check that the door and body edges are parallel. 1. Place the ve ...