Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Beverage Holder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Push on the rear hooks (A) with the appropriate trim tool to pull up the armrest beverage holder (B), then release the hooks from the wire (C).
2. Release the front hooks (A) from the wire (B), then remove the armrest beverage holder (C).
3. Install the beverage holder in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the front hooks are installed securely to the wire, then push down on the beverage holder, and install the rear hooks into the wire securely.
PSP Switch Signal Circuit
1. Start the engine, and let it idle. 2. Align the steering wheel straight ahead. 3. Check the PSP SWITCH in the DATA LIST with the HDS. Does it indicate ON? YES-Go to step 4. NO-Go to s ...
Component Location Index
4-door 2-door ...
Playing Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Audio
The Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Audio function plays tracks from music CDs that have been recorded onto the built-in HDD. You can arrange the tracks in playlists or play the tracks using various sea ...