Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Beverage Holder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Push on the rear hooks (A) with the appropriate trim tool to pull up the armrest beverage holder (B), then release the hooks from the wire (C).
2. Release the front hooks (A) from the wire (B), then remove the armrest beverage holder (C).
3. Install the beverage holder in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the front hooks are installed securely to the wire, then push down on the beverage holder, and install the rear hooks into the wire securely.
B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode
Do this diagnosis if any of the control units are not communicating (Not Available is displayed in the HDS) as found by the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Using the HDS ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
Checking the DTCs by HDS *:'10 model ...
Mainshaft Bearing and Oil Seal
Special Tools Required -Adjustable Bearing Puller, 2 5 - 4 0 mm 07736-A01000B -Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Attachment, 62 x 68 mm 07746-0010500 -Attachment, 72 x 75 mm 07746-0010600 1 ...