Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Beverage Holder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Push on the rear hooks (A) with the appropriate trim tool to pull up the armrest beverage holder (B), then release the hooks from the wire (C).
2. Release the front hooks (A) from the wire (B), then remove the armrest beverage holder (C).
3. Install the beverage holder in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the front hooks are installed securely to the wire, then push down on the beverage holder, and install the rear hooks into the wire securely.
Rear Door Sash Outer Trim
4-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-54). 2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the trim from the clips, and release the t ...
Exploded View Special Tools Required - Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 - Bearing Driver Attachment, 42 x 47 mm 07746-0010300 NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during this proced ...
Rear Seat Access Cable Replacement
2-door Passenger's Seat NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to kink the rear seat access cable. - The right rear seat access cable is shown; the left rear seat access ...