Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Beverage Holder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Push on the rear hooks (A) with the appropriate trim tool to pull up the armrest beverage holder (B), then release the hooks from the wire (C).
2. Release the front hooks (A) from the wire (B), then remove the armrest beverage holder (C).
3. Install the beverage holder in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the front hooks are installed securely to the wire, then push down on the beverage holder, and install the rear hooks into the wire securely.
DTC 81152: Gauge Control Module (EEPROM) Error NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Cle ...
Hood Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts. 1. Remove the front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) ...
Fasten and Position the Seat Belts
Insert the latch plate into the buckle, then tug on the belt to make sure the belt is securely latched. Check that the belt is not twisted, because a twisted belt can cause serious injuries ...