Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Beverage Holder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Push on the rear hooks (A) with the appropriate trim tool to pull up the armrest beverage holder (B), then release the hooks from the wire (C).
2. Release the front hooks (A) from the wire (B), then remove the armrest beverage holder (C).
3. Install the beverage holder in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the front hooks are installed securely to the wire, then push down on the beverage holder, and install the rear hooks into the wire securely.
Oil Pressure Test
NOTE: If the low oil pressure warning indicator stays on with the engine running, check the engine oil level. If the oil level is correct, do the following test. 1. With the engine stopped, remov ...
Driver's Airbag Replacement
NOTE: If replacing the driver's airbag after deployment, refer to Component Replacement/Inspection After Deployment (see page 24-208) for a complete list of. other parts that must also be replace ...