Honda Accord: Rocker Arm and Shaft Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: - Identify each part as it is removed so that each item can be reinstalled in its original locations, a Inspect the rocker arm shaft and rocker arms (see page 6-83).
- If reused, the rocker arms must be installed in the original locations.
- When removing, or installing the rocker arm assembly, do not remove the camshaft holder bolts. The bolts will keep the holders and rocker arms on the shaft.
- Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply new engine oil to any contact points.
- Bundle the rocker arms with rubber bands to keep them together as a set.
- When replacing the VTEC rocker arm assembly, remove the fastening hardware from the new VTEC rocker arm assembly.
Accelerator Pedal Module
1. Disconnect the APP sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the accelerator pedal module (B). NOTE: The APP sensor is not available separately. Do not disassemble the accelerator pedal module. 3. ...
The diagrams in this section give you the dimensions and capacities of your vehicle and the locations of the identification numbers. It also includes information you should know about your v ...