Honda Accord: Rocker Arm and Shaft Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: - Identify each part as it is removed so that each item can be reinstalled in its original locations, a Inspect the rocker arm shaft and rocker arms (see page 6-83).
- If reused, the rocker arms must be installed in the original locations.
- When removing, or installing the rocker arm assembly, do not remove the camshaft holder bolts. The bolts will keep the holders and rocker arms on the shaft.
- Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply new engine oil to any contact points.
- Bundle the rocker arms with rubber bands to keep them together as a set.
- When replacing the VTEC rocker arm assembly, remove the fastening hardware from the new VTEC rocker arm assembly.
To shift from Park to any position, press firmly on the brake pedal, and press the release button on the front of the shift lever, then move the lever. You cannot shift out of Park when th ...
Using Automatic Climate Control
The automatic climate control system maintains the interior temperature you select. The system also selects the proper mix of heated or cooled air that will as quickly as possible, raise or l ...
Rear Defogger/Heated Door Mirror*Button
Press the rear defogger and heated door mirror button to defog the rear window and mirrors when the ignition switch is in ON . The rear defogger and heated door mirrors automatically switc ...