Honda Accord: Rocker Arm and Shaft Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: - Identify each part as it is removed so that each item can be reinstalled in its original locations, a Inspect the rocker arm shaft and rocker arms (see page 6-83).
- If reused, the rocker arms must be installed in the original locations.
- When removing, or installing the rocker arm assembly, do not remove the camshaft holder bolts. The bolts will keep the holders and rocker arms on the shaft.
- Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply new engine oil to any contact points.
- Bundle the rocker arms with rubber bands to keep them together as a set.
- When replacing the VTEC rocker arm assembly, remove the fastening hardware from the new VTEC rocker arm assembly.
Your airbag systems are virtually maintenance free, and there are no parts you can safely service. However, you must have your vehicle serviced if: An airbag ever inflates. Any airbag that h ...
Radio Data System (RDS)
On the FM band, you can select a favorite station and display the program service name provided by the radio data system (RDS). RDS INFO Display The RDS information display function shows th ...
Special Tools Required - Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* - Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* - Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016* *: Are available through the Honda Tool and Equipme ...