Honda Accord: Rocker Arm Assembly Removal
1 Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62).
2. Loosen the rocker arm adjusting screws (A).
3. Remove the camshaft holder bolts. To prevent damaging the camshafts, loosen the bolts, in sequence, two turns at a time.
NOTE: Bolt is not on all engines.
4. Remove cam chain guide B (A), the camshaft holders (B), and the camshafts (C).
5. Insert the bolts (A) into the rocker shaft holder, then remove the rocker arm assembly (B).
Front Turn Signal/Side Marker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Turn the steering wheel all the way to the opposite side from the light being replaced. Passenger side: Turn the steering wheel to the left. D ...
Hood Opener Cable Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts. - Take care not to kink the hood opener cable. 1. Remove these items: - Front grille c ...
Trunk Lid Cushion Replacement
1. Remove the trunk lid cushion (A) by pulling it out to detach the clips. 2. Replace the trunk lid cushion with a new one. 3. Install the trunk lid cushion by pushing on the clip areas until ...