Honda Accord: Rocker Arm Assembly Removal
1 Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62).
2. Loosen the rocker arm adjusting screws (A).
3. Remove the camshaft holder bolts. To prevent damaging the camshafts, loosen the bolts, in sequence, two turns at a time.
NOTE: Bolt is not on all engines.
4. Remove cam chain guide B (A), the camshaft holders (B), and the camshafts (C).
5. Insert the bolts (A) into the rocker shaft holder, then remove the rocker arm assembly (B).
Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26). 2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles. - Do not try to disas ...
NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View in the Countershaft Reassembly, as needed, when removing components pressed onto the countershaft (see page 13-46). 1. Securely clamp the countershaft assembly In ...
Connector to Fuse/Relay Box Index Under-hood Fuse/Relay Box *: '08-09 models Driver's Under-dash Fuse/Relay B O M Passenger's Under-dash Fuse/Relay Box *1: LX, LX PZEV, LX-P, LX-P PZE ...